Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Euro sites are starting to put them up for sale...around $230 shipped...

don't know if I should pull the trigger or give NDC/FNL a shot tomorrow morning

i waited in line for these for a ticket to buy them tomorrow and when it came my turn my size was gone

waste of time

SH has them for £120.00 right now.

Use code VATREFUND and they will be £99

Last edited:
^ ^ ^ ^ does it mean I have to stalk the NDC twitter and buy in like 20 seconds? or what? i hate being clueless about ordering online :smh:
nah, it meanz by the time you click on the link theyll be sold out (whoever is in charge of sending the link out obviously sends em to friends & fam first)

ordered my pair from SH with discount, they still got a full size run for anyone. The little bit of extra money is worth avoiding the hassle of trying to get these in store.

SH has them for £120.00 right now.
Use code VATREFUND and they will be £99
And with this code....$177 shipped to my door and no hassle....Thanks for the info bro!

I usually order from UI (which just put their FSR up)

Is SH known to cancel orders?

WG put up a FSR (all Euro sites now have them up)

SH is the cheapest using the VAT code....and many thanks again putting that up - Bday kicks complete!

so does SH send out confirmation emails? (haven't gotten one yet) and do they oversell? Trying to make sure I don't need a plan B...

Last edited:
so does SH send out confirmation emails? (haven't gotten one yet) and do they oversell? Trying to make sure I don't need a plan B...

you'll normally get a confirmation e mail confirming your order, with a link to check on the status, and then an e mail several days later when your item is shipped.

you'll normally get a confirmation e mail confirming your order, with a link to check on the status, and then an e mail several days later when your item is shipped.
well that makes me worried because I ordered 1 min after you dropped the code and haven't gotten an email confirmation and that was 40 min go...

might need to plan B it...

Back
Top Bottom