Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Here go one

Dope as hell :smokin

just out of curiosity, what was the last jordan to feature "durabuck". i personally love how the OG and 92 pairs looked after they aged, don't think the 2012's will age the same.

These is a general release, should be easy to get just get there 2 hours early. I really hope people don't go crazy over these.

Oh 2 hours early, what a relief. For the cool greys I got there 45 minutes early and I could have gotten back in line to get a second if I wanted. Easy should be being able to walk into a store 2 hours after opening to get them

when i was picking up my GMP pack this weekend in Toronto, manager of the Footlocker made a point of saying the release of the blk/red/charcoal will be nothing limited and be easily attainable similar to the military/fire red 4's that are just chilling on shelves still

glad to know i can just wake up at a decent time and pick up later in the day with no worries

i'm hoping the material will be the same used on the GMP 7...that would definitely be the icing on the cake

Last edited:
Finally back on this thread this we're getting closer. Wow, the pics from the last couple of pages got me wanting to double up! One for sure 2 still contemplating. These better be fairly easy to get at least online. Can't wait!

Have my pair on lock and can't wait! After these I'll be done with Jordan until BF, I think. Depends on how the Killroys look in person, lol

man!!!! these pics are crazy. the look so much like the OG's ( i know there is a big debate on which one looks closer to the OGs) its ridiculous i may sell my raptor 7s from the package and cop these instead. I love that OG look.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom