Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

im gettin light weight annoyed that stupid charcoal named is being IMPOSED on these raptors...with absolutely ZERO charcoal on em.... lol
lol. You gotta see the irony in your statement, ninja! But I see where you're coming from. The newer material is far from being "charcoal".

Black/Red VII's is what I'll stick with.

And don't even get me started on "BRED VII's"....I'll hunt you down and ban for you life!! haha

Which is harder to cop: these Raptors or the Obsidians that came out earlier this year? Trying to compare how hard it'll be to cop.
The obsidian were definitely an easy cop. House of Hoops just recently restocked the XII's so I think the VII might be slightly harder to get from the two shoes you mentioned. Not trying to build hype but shoes releases nowadays are hit or miss. No one should have a problem getting these VII, they are a general release and should be plentiful at all the major chains and online.

The obsidian were definitely an easy cop. House of Hoops just recently restocked the XII's so I think the VII might be slightly harder to get from the two shoes you mentioned. Not trying to build hype but shoes releases nowadays are hit or miss. No one should have a problem getting these VII, they are a general release and should be plentiful at all the major chains and online.
I was at the mall at 6am for around 3 hours to get the obsidians, thought that was bad o_O. Lol, I guess I just have to be ON TOP of this release if I want to secure my pair. These'll definitely be my last pair for the year, unless the Cool Grey 9's grow on me a little more, or by some miracle I get the 11's in December lol. Thanks for the info bro!

Black/Red VII's is what I'll stick with.

Same... Have been referring to these with that "name" for years.

Crazy how years after years & the argument for the nickname on these hasn't changed one bit :lol:

Last edited:
Damn people keep asking about sizing as if they never wear a pair of Jordan in their life. Jordan fit true to size. Stay with your size

still not sure if i wanna get these or the lebron liverpools on release date.. i like these but i already have the 02 pair.

still not sure if i wanna get these or the lebron liverpools on release date.. i like these but i already have the 02 pair.

If you have a fresh pair of '02's there is absolutely no reason to get another pair. You're just buying an inferior product. Unless these are "grails" to you then maybe double up.

Gametime decision, think I may wind up passing like I did on the Oly VII's.  Not anticipating these the way I once was.  Maybe that break til November can become a reality...

im thinking these will sit for a few weeks i hope may wait
I dont know Im thinking there gonna sell out in the first day.   Their getting a lot of hype.  A lot of people have been pre ordering them for over retail. smh

Damn people keep asking about sizing as if they never wear a pair of Jordan in their life. Jordan fit true to size. Stay with your size
You are out of your mind. Out of the last 6 jordan purchases I have gotten 1 fit TTS, 2 I had to go a half size down. Three of them made me go a WHOLE size down. (although two of the whole size down were too tight, a half size down was too loose on those releases, the lesser of two evils.....)

im thinking these will sit for a few weeks i hope may wait
I am hoping so as well! but I doubt it. I am debating whether I should cop these on day one and push back my other plans for this money by a month or check online a month later for these, as I simply cannot wait another month.

Last edited:
Saw these in person today and quality was on point. They are going for $270 a week before release :x

Still on the fence on these though

Back
Top Bottom