Official Air Jordan VII Retro Filbert & Obsidians Release Thread 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Which one will you be buying?

• Filberts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obsidians

• Both!

• Neither!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i cant win on ndc to save my life, looks like they sold out

Last edited:
knew this would happen with that small of a release... smh $400 on ebay when over half da people say they're garbage. people either full of **** or i just have crap luck. was on top of it this am too...

Easy cop on ndc with ipad, scored sz 10 in the blue pair. Seems like they sold out in less than a minute.

I love the obsidian ones, went for those first, sold out within seconds.

added fire reds to my cart right after.

Y'all hating on these but these are very limited 
nthat.gif

Must have been THAT limited???

Wow, didnt notice they store the shoes first in a "locker", then you have to add them to a "cart" afterwards to actually buy them. There goes my navy pair!

Last edited:
^ i go by the twitter link, takes me right to the page with ease.

Not letting go of my pair but based on how limited these were and the price hike

I see these going north of $400 

I love the obsidian ones, went for those first, sold out within seconds.

added fire reds to my cart right after.

Y'all hating on these but these are very limited 
nthat.gif
I don't care how limited a pair of sneakers are. If they're garbage, they're garbage. Don't act like limited means "cool".

But, of course these joints were limited. Nike wouldn't risk making them a GR. They know it's a risky product to sell as opposed to the usual retros.

Super Limited Release!!! Only four House of Hoops in the US got them. Copped my size 13 in the Obsidian on NDC with ease!!!
nthat.gif

PS The Filbert colorway is whack..

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Limited Release!!! Only four House of Hoops in the US got them. Copped my size 13 in the Obsidian on NDC with ease!!! :nthat:
Well, when you have arguably one of the ugliest Jordan shoes in history, you shouldn't have too much of a problem copping with ease.....

LMAO they already throwin there screen shots up on ebay LMAO, i wanted the obsidians too, not for 300 tho

Well, when you have arguably one of the ugliest Jordan shoes in history, you shouldn't have too much of a problem copping with ease.....
Well we all have our different tastes. The only reason it was with ease was because I figured out how to get to the links early! Gotta go hard before the hypebeasts get them all!

Back
Top Bottom