Official Air Jordan VII Retro Filbert & Obsidians Release Thread 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Which one will you be buying?

• Filberts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obsidians

• Both!

• Neither!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Released in only select locations huh?  Just as I thought.  JB would be idiotic to make these a regular GR.  The ONLY reason these sold was because JB didn't nearly make as many pairs as a general release.  Garbage shoes in my opinion, and the opinion of many others.  To those that like them, more power to you.

Yes I do. When they originally dropped, I actually liked them. They were such a unique looking shoe that I didn't care that people didn't like 'em. I did. I almost wish they would have given the VII's the same multi colored treatment.

It's the stitching and patterns that ruin the shoes...the colorways alone are fine.

Has Anybody got a shipping confirmation from NDC for these haven't got email yet ?

I received my conformation email right away. I received my shipping email last night at midnight.

8/9/12 Update:

Last edited by a moderator:
These are down right atrocious.
Any NT'ers actually cop because they like?
They made these so limited for no reason.
mean.gif
Ta each his own I guess... Liked 'em from the moment I saw them, and they look great on feet, they go with basically any jeans. Also Ive gotta say the quality is waayyy better than the Olympic VIIs from last month. Also its always nice to be confident that you wont be seeing another pair of what you've got on.

not as bad as the other pics but still very bad.... might look ok under jeans but shorts :x

Ta each his own I guess... Liked 'em from the moment I saw them, and they look great on feet, they go with basically any jeans. Also Ive gotta say the quality is waayyy better than the Olympic VIIs from last month. Also its always nice to be confident that you wont be seeing another pair of what you've got on.

dang the quality is better than the olympic vii's even tho these "filberts" where made with recycled materials ! im sad to hear that :frown:

Yes I do. When they originally dropped, I actually liked them. They were such a unique looking shoe that I didn't care that people didn't like 'em. I did. I almost wish they would have given the VII's the same multi colored treatment.

Probably would have made them look a lot better because I actually copped the 1s too.

^no way. from all the 7's alone, these are way better than the miros, the dmp pack (both pairs), the orions and the bins.

pics on feet, please.

Last edited:
Like many I didn't really like these at all after seeing pics.  However, I saw the obsidians in person and thought they looked much better than the pics.  In person I feel the stitching doesn't "pop" like in does in the pics and is more subtle.   Also, the light khaki details, which include the shoe laces, go perfect with the obsidian imo.

:smh:

Meh.

Throw em on feet.

Haven't really seen on feet pics.

Congrats on the pickup though.

I actually think both look decent. I feel like they're either gonna be completely forgotten, or be worth a lot in the future. I wish I had the chance to cop 
frown.gif

:smh:

in this pic they dont look THAT bad but theres no way anyone can wear these. i guess if you have money to spend then keep them in the closet and say you own a rare pair of kicks, kinda but im not sure you can wear these with nything.

Back
Top Bottom