Official Air Jordan VII Retro Filbert & Obsidians Release Thread 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Which one will you be buying?

• Filberts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obsidians

• Both!

• Neither!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
You've probably already seen it, but just in case

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OH BUT WAIT I CAN GET THEM OFF HIM FOR $379 + shipping, what a deal!

Last edited:
they can throw a "limited" tag or "not that many pairs made" tag on a terd with a jumpman logo and it'll sell out on NDC

i wont be surprised if these drop in price though.

that 399 is kind of crazy. especially when the shoes where made with recycled materials .

Good for you if you copped because you actually liked them... And thank you for making it so easy to get my IV's lol

Damn so much hate haha

Everything likes different stuff and I personally like the obsidians over the fire reds.

The fact that people get angry these sell out is beyond my comprehension, if you really think they're that bad it shouldn't matter to you if they sell out or if they sit on shelves for 99% off.

Either way, skipped out on the 4's online for these and am extremely happy about it
nthat.gif

Damn so much hate haha

Everything likes different stuff and I personally like the obsidians over the fire reds.

The fact that people get angry these sell out is beyond my comprehension, if you really think they're that bad it shouldn't matter to you if they sell out or if they sit on shelves for 99% off.

Either way, skipped out on the 4's online for these and am extremely happy about it
nthat.gif
And......?

wow man, these things really are atrocious, but congrats on ur cop. still, it isn't all that surprising these sold out considering they're "limited" (whatever the hell that actually is supposed to mean now). :lol: :smh: :x

How is anyone surprised these sold out?  Seriously?

Also I doubt anyone at JB is laughing all the way to the bank. 

ur def. wrong. they're laughing at how hard they'll be laughing all the way to the bank on all the future gimmick releases these will open the door for.

Last edited:
Seriously ppl bought these? Truthfully both colorways are hideous and I love 7s, Jordan brand took all the leftover materials and they were like let's make a hideous shoe that cost 175 and say its "limited" but nobody is buying OG fire red Colorway? SMH in my eyes they are very ugly and look bulky, congrats though on who ever actually bought them.:x

These are the worst release retro so far. The fact that they sold out is just going to give JB more ideas about what else they can put out.

Imagine a purple color of the V's or an orange color of the XI's. No patent leather, just this material all over. :x I could see them making this a series like the DB. Every model is going to get this treatment.

these shoes are not only ugly as hell but they look good at the same time. I think I like them.

BUT I'LL BE DAMNED IF I AM EVER CAUGHT DEAD ROCKIN THESE JOINTS THATS FOR SURE

:x I could see them making this a series like the DB. Every model is going to get this treatment.

one could only hope. and hopefully they'll continue the trend of releasing an OG cw retro on the same day so they'll be just as easy a cop as the varsity red 4s were.

You've probably already seen it, but just in case

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
OH BUT WAIT I CAN GET THEM OFF HIM FOR $379 + shipping, what a deal!

NYCompany is the biggest jackass I've ever seen on eBay.

Dude always writes like "Current Market Value : $6,402" for like Yeezy 2's and puts his own stock #'s too. :lol:

That dude needs to sell all his damn kicks and move out of that disgusting rat-filled apartment.

NYCompany is the biggest jackass I've ever seen on eBay.
Dude always writes like "Current Market Value : $6,402" for like Yeezy 2's and puts his own stock #'s too. :lol:
That dude needs to sell all his damn kicks and move out of that disgusting rat-filled apartment.

lol I was looking at that guy the other day

The description said the yeezy 2s market value is $14,520

These are down right atrocious.

Any NT'ers actually cop because they like?

They made these so limited for no reason.

:smh:

Really not trying to go at your Kufi

but don't you own the USA 5's and Laker's 6's both are trash Retro + Air jordan sneakers :x

so Those shoes are :pimp: :pimp: and the J2k 7's are down right atrocious :lol:

Really not trying to go at your Kufi

but don't you own the USA 5's and Laker's 6's both are trash Retro + Air jordan sneakers :x

so Those shoes are :pimp: :pimp: and the J2k 7's are down right atrocious :lol:

Are you really comparing those to these?!?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

& yes, the J2K are :x

Last edited:
Yeah the USA 5 and laker's 6 are on a higher level :stoneface: :lol:

iight cool so the 7's are no comparison to those modern day classic >D :rofl:

Are you really comparing .. duke said that like i am comparing these weak 7's to the grape 5's or sport blue 6's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom