Official Air Jordan VII Retro Filbert & Obsidians Release Thread 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Which one will you be buying?

• Filberts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obsidians

• Both!

• Neither!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
You've probably already seen it, but just in case

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
OH BUT WAIT I CAN GET THEM OFF HIM FOR $379 + shipping, what a deal!

NYCompany is the biggest jackass I've ever seen on eBay.

Dude always writes like "Current Market Value : $6,402" for like Yeezy 2's and puts his own stock #'s too. :lol:

That dude needs to sell all his damn kicks and move out of that disgusting rat-filled apartment.

dude is the biggest {} on fleabay .... fam tried to tell me what my yeezys were worth($900 shipped :rofl: ) ... while asking to buy them but his in the same color & sz were at $4999.99 i told him he was a clown & he tried to call me on tough tony mode until i shut him up.... then he texted me back saying he still wanted to buy them :rofl:

#$%^&* clown

ONLY A COLORWAY LIKE THIS CAN MAKE THE ACTUAL STYLE OF THE 7S LOOK LIKE VOMIT IN A TRASH BAG

After these were released and forgotten about, I figured JB would have canned the idea.

Really not trying to go at your Kufi
but don't you own the USA 5's and Laker's 6's both are trash Retro + Air jordan sneakers :x
so Those shoes are :pimp: :pimp: and the J2k 7's are down right atrocious :lol:

Laker 6s are cool but the USA 5s & these are :x. I'd take the 5s over these 7s in a heartbeat though, lol.

NYCompany is the biggest jackass I've ever seen on eBay.
Dude always writes like "Current Market Value : $6,402" for like Yeezy 2's and puts his own stock #'s too.
laugh.gif

That dude needs to sell all his damn kicks and move out of that disgusting rat-filled apartment.
I flaked them saying I was going to pay $8,000 for the solar color way, just one pair. The thirst was real because they responded with a message giving me there phone number and the name of the person who responded, like I was actually about to pay that much for some yeezys

I flaked them saying I was going to pay $8,000 for the solar color way, just one pair. The thirst was real because they responded with a message giving me there phone number and the name of the person who responded, like I was actually about to pay that much for some yeezys
lol.. after looking at their listings i was outraged by how ridiculous their prices were -___- so i sent em a message giving em a piece of my mind.

But wait, you own these?
sick.gif
Yes I do. When they originally dropped, I actually liked them. They were such a unique looking shoe that I didn't care that people didn't like 'em. I did. I almost wish they would have given the VII's the same multi colored treatment.

Back
Top Bottom