Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by Vanni G

I added old school red/black Jordan XV laces with the metal tips! It brings out the red checkerboard inner soles...
these loook great 
pimp.gif
. i like how it brings out the inner soles.

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by h0vit0

Originally Posted by go rilla

make it more obvious that you are trying to get to 300

I'm not a reseller bro I got one pair I don't need 3 or 4 pair of the same shoe I don't cop shoes to gain a profit I get them to wear I rather a fellow NT or sneaker head get them now then somebody tryin to flood the market in like 2 weeks with 10 pairs for 300 and up
so why are you talking about a completely unrelated shoe in this post 
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Finish him!

Mad I couldnt get these for under retail, but happy to have them once I had them in hand...Well worth it...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

im starting to get salty
30t6p3b.gif

Starting to? Bro, no disrespect, but salt coats nearly every post of yours. Maybe you just gotta recover from that Concord experience. I'm not sure what size you wear, but if you woulda hit me up yesterday while I was cruising my spots I woulda been more than happy to help you out if they had your size. You gotta be proactive about this stuff. Like @ColdCity said days ago...NDC should be your plan c,d, or e; not a or b. I'm starting to wonder if you're serious or just trolling hard.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

shoe game is dumb now....in $#*%#! winston salem, north carolina you gotta line up early......#%$.....its never been this bad....

That's what I heard man. My boy was like it was almost as bad as the Concords in Greensboro..

Originally Posted by KMante

For those who ordered on NDC, if you don't get your order confirmation email by tomorrow, then you can start to worry about your order being cancelled.
I called NDC customer service yesterday and they told me my order went through fine, even though I didn't get a confirmation email. I'm assuming I will get a shipping email tomorrow because they told me it will ship Monday. 
Call to make sure you're OK!

If people wanted these they would have put the effort in. You had to know the websites were going to crash, you had to know people were going to go nuts over these even when everyone was saying it was going to be "an easy cop." The Concord mess that was all over the news had to prepare people for this. It is what it is.

Originally Posted by Chi23

To all who copped on NDC:  did you use a link that came up on nikes twitter?  I was at the nike store website but I didnt see them appear until at least 12:10.  Once the X's finally appeared, they were out of size 15's.  
Is it the twitter link that you should be looking for or just go to the nike store site?

always have the twitter link open, thats the fastest way of reaching the link for the shoes.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

shoe game is dumb now....in $#*%#! winston salem, north carolina you gotta line up early......#%$.....its never been this bad....

That's what I heard man. My boy was like it was almost as bad as the Concords in Greensboro..

Someone already robbed in Charlotte

This was an easy pass for me, not really a big fan of the X's. Hope everyone that wanted them got them.

im curious, has anyone that owned a pair of the last retro 10s tired on their pair. I wore my steel grey retros the night before i cop my pair and ill tell you these are garbage. they literally feel like cardboard compare to the other pair and im starting to think the fake pairs have more quality then the real pairs.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

If people wanted these they would have put the effort in. You had to know the websites were going to crash, you had to know people were going to go nuts over these even when everyone was saying it was going to be "an easy cop." The Concord mess that was all over the news had to prepare people for this. It is what it is.

I wouldn't think any websites would crash. They didn't crash for the black cements. Normally they only crash for something really limited like a DB IV or Lebron China, of course the concords.

Really X's aren't a popular Jordan, but hypebeast are on the bus and a lot of people are copping, because they missed out on the concords.

People should have listened to GottaB, and zapatohead instead they were criticized for telling truth... Look at you now. Lol.

Originally Posted by soledout23

I usually buy at least 2 pairs. One to keep and the others to sell to offset the price of the ones I'm keeping. I don't see anything wrong with that.
I use this strategy a lot as well.  I have no problem with someone scooping 2 pair and selling a pair.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

People should have listened to GottaB, and zapatohead instead they were criticized for telling truth... Look at you now. Lol.

Anyone who actually wanted them could have gotten them. That's why it's so few people complaining.

If you thought you could go to the mall at 2pm or even when the store first open, you were going to miss out. That's almost every OG Jordan retro, besides the cardinals.

If you're in to Jordans you should know the deal.

And the ones who missed out, I'd check for restocks on Eastbay, FNL and NDC.

I bought this shoe for the nostalgia of it but I have to say I have not taken them off since yesterday. Love the look, the quality, and they are really comfy since I did the proper sizing up to fit me correctly.

The outsole on this shoe is my favorite of any Jordan.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I really would like an explanation on them. Its so random

I bought 2 pairs from FootLocker and was able to get 2 handtags with each pair. A friend of mine got 3 pairs, one from Champs..and 2 from FootLocker..and his only handtagged pair was the pair he got from Champs.
laugh.gif
 Interesting nonetheless...

Back
Top Bottom