Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Crazy what a pair of sneakers do to people in here, they bring out the feminine side. Complaining about emails, tags, convincing themselves they're safe because of a time frame, you would think they were life threatening.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Crazy what a pair of sneakers do to people in here, they bring out the feminine side. Complaining about emails, tags, convincing themselves they're safe because of a time frame, you would think they were life threatening.

Stirring up dissent has always been a "female" trait to me, or the mark of a troll.  What was the point of your post other than to be rhetorical?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by The7onius

Stirring up dissent has always been a "female" trait to me, or the mark of a troll.  What was the point of your post other than to be rhetorical?

nerd.gif

My point was to point out sneakers shouldn't have you acting out of your element, but I obviously offended you.

Hella Salty with shoe palace in San Jose, CA. there were 20 people in line by 830 which already had me like
eek.gif
but then the worker came out at 10 and said we have absolutely no sz.10? Really? I mean they swooped all of them? And to make matters worse only 1 or 2 sizes and and all i was thinking was that these guys ned to relax with alll that coworker smuggling %+$$

Originally Posted by StillIn729

time for some football and Flyers hockey 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice pic, especially of the Franziskaner.

I had the good fortune of having a few on tap in Munich.

I have to rely on the internet for shoes though. I'll try to scoop these for close to retail on eBay but people tryna get maximum cash for these

^^^ i live across the street from the mall lined up 14 people ahead of me . Me and this asaian guy got the last 9.5s and there was 70 more people pissed.

My friend told me these are just sitting in boonie areas.... like FSR's.... too bad they won't ship.

Originally Posted by acekilla408

Hella Salty with shoe palace in San Jose, CA. there were 20 people in line by 830 which already had me like
eek.gif
but then the worker came out at 10 and said we have absolutely no sz.10? Really? I mean they swooped all of them? And to make matters worse only 1 or 2 sizes and and all i was thinking was that these guys ned to relax with alll that coworker smuggling %+$$
Hey, at least they told you.  If employees were buying them to wear, I have no issues with that.  The local stores around me only had 1 in each size.

Originally Posted by shindo03

My friend told me these are just sitting in boonie areas.... like FSR's.... too bad they won't ship.
If you go to FL and ask them to locate stock for you, I'm pretty sure they'll do it.  I did that with the Cement 3s.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Originally Posted by Chi23

To all who copped on NDC:  did you use a link that came up on nikes twitter?  I was at the nike store website but I didnt see them appear until at least 12:10.  Once the X's finally appeared, they were out of size 15's.  
Is it the twitter link that you should be looking for or just go to the nike store site?
twitter link is much faster
Twitter link came before 12:01 est

Originally Posted by CDUNK

If you go to FL and ask them to locate stock for you, I'm pretty sure they'll do it.  I did that with the Cement 3s.

You can't do it yet, gotta wait at least a week. Some manager will make the exception here and there, but you usually gotta wait a week.

im thinking that 9.5 and 10s are the most popular sizes since they sell out the quickest everywhere...NDC and in stores

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by santi19

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

People should have listened to GottaB, and zapatohead instead they were criticized for telling truth... Look at you now. Lol.
If people wanted them, they wouldve got them. end of story. Just like the Concords, you want them that bad, you wouldve got a pair.
QFT. NOT TO MENTION THEY ARE STILL IN STORES HERE....

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by CDUNK

You can't do it yet, gotta wait at least a week. Some manager will make the exception here and there, but you usually gotta wait a week.
Ahh, good looking out, did not know that.  It was definitely more than a week after release when I did it.  I forgot to mention that they shipped it out for $3. 

Optionally missed out yesterday for them, now I'm regretting it haha..looks like I'm on the hunt for the restock
nerd.gif

These did exactly what the White/Cement IIIs did ... Sold really well bit still can be found in some spots. My best advice to those who didn't get pairs is to be patient and try to locate them through a shoe store or atleast wait til tues or wends for a restock

Back
Top Bottom