Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Zyzz

im starting to get salty
30t6p3b.gif

i think i told you at least a week ago to hit the streets & not rely on the damb internet
30t6p3b.gif

i think he just lost track of time, at least thats what he said a few pages back..But im sayin tho, u can always go to ISS and grab a pair from someone..
wink.gif
 If u want em bad enuff, that is. Or wait for a restock somewhere..Or ebay..Or...U get the point..
tongue.gif

Quick question, when do stores like FNL and Eastbay usually have restocks?

Is it a week or 2 weeks after initial release?

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Zyzz

im starting to get salty
30t6p3b.gif

Starting to? Bro, no disrespect, but salt coats nearly every post of yours. Maybe you just gotta recover from that Concord experience. I'm not sure what size you wear, but if you woulda hit me up yesterday while I was cruising my spots I woulda been more than happy to help you out if they had your size. You gotta be proactive about this stuff. Like @ColdCity said days ago...NDC should be your plan c,d, or e; not a or b. I'm starting to wonder if you're serious or just trolling hard.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Random.  Given that Eastbay/Footlocker have taken down the item already, adult sizes, I wouldn't expect much.  NDC restock is best chance or ask some cat on here for a FAIR price but good luck with that because NT members tend to be

Unless you scratch their belly first

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

You should check every morning when you wake up(normally before 7am EST) for the next week and check NT constantly during the day.

Normally you will see canceled or declined credit card sizes popping up early in the week. Then you might see a FSR pop up later in the week like on Thursday.

You might see more pop up later down the road like with the black cements and Eastbay.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by soledout23

I usually buy at least 2 pairs. One to keep and the others to sell to offset the price of the ones I'm keeping. I don't see anything wrong with that.
I use this strategy a lot as well.  I have no problem with someone scooping 2 pair and selling a pair.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

People should have listened to GottaB, and zapatohead instead they were criticized for telling truth... Look at you now. Lol.

Anyone who actually wanted them could have gotten them. That's why it's so few people complaining.

If you thought you could go to the mall at 2pm or even when the store first open, you were going to miss out. That's almost every OG Jordan retro, besides the cardinals.

If you're in to Jordans you should know the deal.

And the ones who missed out, I'd check for restocks on Eastbay, FNL and NDC.

I agree with magic, I told dudes that these were easy to get around me (Chicago land), all u had to do was show up 1-2 hours early and you'll be good, but these wernt limited by me what so ever.

People who think quality is on point with these dont know good quality. The shoes look good in pictures, but overpriced garbage in person.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

People who think quality is on point with these dont know good quality. The shoes look good in pictures, but overpriced garbage in person.

Thanks for comin out, god bless you, good night

Yeah, I wasn't too impressed with the quality of the shoe but I think everyone knows what to expect when buying retros.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

my nike order still says in progress. and order placed before the SOLD OUT Tweets
assuming you didnt get a confirmation email either?

^^^^
No i got one, shortly after ordering. got order # as well. Should be good.

ok cool. yea i think anybody who get in before the "sold out" tweet should be good esp if you got an order #. worst case you get a $180 gift card for the IVs lol.

Originally Posted by rjucks

^^^^

ok cool. yea i think anybody who get in before the "sold out" tweet should be good esp if you got an order #. worst case you get a $180 gift card for the IVs lol.
I'l take that! Chicagos Xs are not that hot.

Had the hang tag on mine. I didn't have an air sole sticker on my box tho. I can feel the air bag in there but no sticker on the box. Is anyone else missing the air sole sticker on their box?

Originally Posted by rjucks

^^^^

Same boat here, although after not receiving a confirmation email I was able to place an order through eastbay, if they do cancel I hope they do give me a gift card, that would be prettty awesome.

Originally Posted by santi19

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

People should have listened to GottaB, and zapatohead instead they were criticized for telling truth... Look at you now. Lol.
If people wanted them, they wouldve got them. end of story. Just like the Concords, you want them that bad, you wouldve got a pair.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

shoe game is dumb now....in $#*%#! winston salem, north carolina you gotta line up early......#%$.....its never been this bad....

That's what I heard man. My boy was like it was almost as bad as the Concords in Greensboro..

Did you get yours? I actually got lucky with ndc this time. A couple of my peeps were able to get theirs too.The dude with the checkered laces...can you post some pics of them on feet?

I went to the mall out of boredom today and finishline had one pair on display. It happen to be my sz and it was the last pair they had. Talkin bout being in the right place at the right time

Back
Top Bottom