Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

my ndc pair came in...has the tag, receipt and no creases...considering FNL screwed themselves out of a sale with me...NDC will be my main method of online purchases going forward...

Damn went to a nearby Champs in my area, no luck on my size.
They still had 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12 <-- anyone in Canada, do stock locate.
Still want to double up on these. sigh

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

The one day i don't check the thread they restock! Glad i have mine already, but still want that damn hangtag

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerocity

Originally Posted by playaproved

Mine got delayed by a late train... Damn you UPS. Monday can't come soon enough.

in el paso right..? same here bro. 
mad.gif
yep add me to that list too. it said out for delivery few hours ago after it arrived in vernon at 1:40 pm, and now it says monday delivery

So this guy crown prince inboxes me saying it's too early to have my son in Jordan apparel an sneakers.... Lol who is this clown.

Man, UPS said it left the package at my front door (apt.) at 2:41pm and I didn't get home until 6:30.
Look at my front door and all around the apt. And no package to be found so I'm pretty sure someone stole it
frown.gif

Called UPS, they told me to call Nike, and Nike said they would start an investigation and would get back to me and let
me know what they could do once the investigations over. Worst case scenario I'll get a refund, but for a pair of shoes like this
That I've been wanting for so long it sucks.

I'm in Berkeley (bay) by the way.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the quality of the shoes. The "leather" is literally identical to the white cement III's that came out in 2011; not much to boast about, but the overall construction of the shoe was very well put together. Very little glue stains, symmetry etc. Hope all you guys got some good pairs. 

i dont no if it has been posted, but you can call nike for your missing hangtags,

air jordan 10 chicago How to Claim Missing Air Jordan 10 Chicago Hangtags

The release of the Air Jordan 10 “Chicago

Anyone get a pair with defects? Bottom sole sticking out on the back and midsole not straight near the toe box

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

Anyone get a pair with defects? Bottom sole sticking out on the back and midsole not straight near the toe box
What do you mean the bottom sole is sticking out in the back? You mean the sole at the bottom of the heel is sticking out? You got pictures?

Back
Top Bottom