Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Looks like the FNL restock actually came through...For me atleast...Check y'alls order status...Mines are gettin here Thursday...Can't Wait!
pimp.gif

I'm still processing. lol......glad you got yours man!

Just got my shipping confirmation for 2 pair.  I'm shocked!

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Looks like the FNL restock actually came through...For me atleast...Check y'alls order status...Mines are gettin here Thursday...Can't Wait!
pimp.gif

I'm still processing. lol......glad you got yours man!

Just got my shipping confirmation for 2 pair.  I'm shocked!
Yeah got the same here. Paypal payment is still processing and the CSR told me Tuesday, there in transit.

Both pairs came in today from 2 different stores and both pair have hang tags. Not sure why some folks are not getting it with theres

Ill prob. regret not doubling up on these down the road....creasing and squeaking convinced me to get 1 pair but not sure if they were valid reasons
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

just got two hang tags which will go right on ebay

haha I can't believe people are actually buying these off ebay..
got nike to send me an extra just in case my finishline pair is missing it.

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

Did any stores get in a restock? Just curious

Idk, but I know over here a mom and pop store got some more in, but you wouldn't of known unless you called.
I don't think the big stores got any (Finish Line/Foot Locker/Champs) because I called and asked will they get a restock and they said they won't.

ohwell.gif

Last night while i was out I saw someone with these on. I'm glad I didn't pass, I would have regretted it...figured I would have

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

I hope zyzz get his pair lol

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Last night while i was out I saw someone with these on. I'm glad I didn't pass, I would have regretted it...figured I would have

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

I hope zyzz get his pair lol

laugh.gif

Couldn't agree more. Honestly give it 1-2 years and people will be on the hunt for these. Ha almost every og Jordan builds value over time. Whether big or small.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Love mine this release was slept on resellers will regret not copping

fixed
laugh.gif

they trying to make there gas money back....still need to cop my pair tho
embarassed.gif
 but the prices they are going for right now i can put them off for awhile   

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Love mine this release was slept on resellers will regret not copping

fixed
laugh.gif

they trying to make there gas money back....still need to cop my pair tho
embarassed.gif
 but the prices they are going for right now i can put them off for awhile   
I've notice these aren't moving on Ebay but I have yet to see one pair on CL, it's like everyone got these to rock....which is
pimp.gif
but
30t6p3b.gif

^^^really? I type in Jordan I get a full page of these for no higher than 220 I have yet to see anyone rock these in my area I'm fr Cali so weather isn't holding anyone back.

Back
Top Bottom