Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

got my size 9.5 with no issue. woke up at 9:30 and got to Finishline around 9:50. i was the forth person in line and they only had two sizes per shoe. no tag on the shoe but i wasn't wanting the tag. the manager said that they came in like that. also told me that they don't do early releases because there to lazy to get up to open up that early
laugh.gif

My pair didn't come with a hang-tag, did all pairs come with the tag? or some did and some didn't ?
Not that I really care about the tag, I'm happy with my pair. It just seems strange.

Originally Posted by manny1

got my size 9.5 with no issue. woke up at 9:30 and got to Finishline around 9:50. i was the forth person in line and they only had two sizes per shoe. no tag on the shoe but i wasn't wanting the tag. the manager said that they came in like that. also told me that they don't do early releases because there to lazy to get up to open up that early
laugh.gif

lol
but whats the big deal with these tags?

hmm these dont seem to be selling as well as i thought, maybe if i can get these for under retail ill cop but otherwise i'm not trippin

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by manny1

laugh.gif

lol
but whats the big deal with these tags?
don't know and don't care about no damn tag.

Did anyone that bought from a chain retailer like Finishline, Champs, Footaction etc, get a hangtag?

I'm still trying to piece together why some have them and some dont. I'm seeing people post their X with hangtags today, but not mentioning where they bought them.

I wonder if its sort of a same situation like the Rising Sun 12's...Or employees stealing them......Or They stopped putting them on the shoe halfway through production?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Did anyone that bought from a chain retailer like Finishline, Champs, Footaction etc, get a hangtag?

I'm still trying to piece together why some have them and some dont. I'm seeing people post their X with hangtags today, but not mentioning where they bought them.

I wonder if its sort of a same situation like the Rising Sun 12's...Or employees stealing them......Or They stopped putting them on the shoe halfway through production?

Beats me man. I bought mine from Hibbett Sports and didnt get one. Kindve sucks but hey u move on lol.

Back
Top Bottom