Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

This will be cop on release day. I have been waiting for these to drop for awhile.

Originally Posted by LAShaq

dont like tthis release that much...
but will see if I cope one pair
why? meh...just to have one 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I'm relaxed. Just saying.

Welcome back to NT
pimp.gif

Can wait to see these in person.....none of the pics have done them justice except the AGS pics on the first page
pimp.gif

I guess the most important question to ask is: "Why would someone want to hype these up and put fear in people to have them feel that if they don't copp early they'll be stuck in the cold without a pair?"
nerd.gif

I think this release is getting overlooked by the white cement IV's. If they weren't coming out in February, then people would be all over this release, imo at least.

I wish I could buy two pairs but I doubt I'll be able to with school starting up around the same time and.having to buy expensive *%+ textbooks
30t6p3b.gif

But I guess the books are more important
laugh.gif

So this is limited release but stores like Modells, Footlocker and Champs will be getting them?

Originally Posted by bonafide125

So this is limited release but stores like Modells, Footlocker and Champs will be getting them?
Its a general release.... isn't it? 
Also these will be a game time decision for me now.

I wanted to get these but Imma pass.....only kicks on my radar right now are playoff 12's and bb LeBron '9s

Shouldn't stores be getting these in soon, need to see them in person for my final decision. If the leathers straight I'll get them.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

I'm not sure. Im confused.

Thanks DRO. I'll be taking very clear pics come thursday. Anyway I can help you guys choose.

French, You aren't too far with that statement. lol

People take my indirect warnings as a sign of "hype." That's not the case though. Just trying to help people on here because I know someone is going to come in here 3 pages from now asking a rhetorical question. I guess I should just stop trying to help.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

I'm not sure. Im confused.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure these are a GR. People coming in here talking about how limited they'll be and the small quantity stores will be getting makes it seem like they're a LR.

seriously, folks be coming in here asking the same freakin questions over and over again, it's not a massive thread...reading is fundamental.

why does it matter if it's limited or a GR release? if you really want the shoes, they should be easily obtained if you lift a finger or just stop being lazy on release day.

as for me, one pair is fine...saving my funds for the playoff xii's, can't wait!

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by jasonvvong

Originally Posted by aphexacid

My buddy got a pair a few days ago. We're the same size, and to me, they fit a little bigger than my 2005 steel grey. But they're still tight as hell because of the straps. I recommend getting your true size, or max .5 up.
Alright. For those that do not have the Steel X's, wouldn't you say that they would fit similar to the TB/BC III's then?
I have the black cement 3's from 2011....i'd say length wise its a good comparison. Unless you've tried on a pair of  X's though, you wont know how annoying those straps are
Lengthwise, are the 05 Steel X's as long as Chicago X's??

idk why people dont think these are gonna sit... sale tags are imminent in my area. still copping on RD tho *shrug*

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I GUARANTEE people will be coming in here after January 21st asking... where can I get these for retail?! I didn't know they made such limited quantities, where can I get them?! yada yada..

This is a special shoe. Many of us have been waiting very long for it's first re-release. I will have 3 pairs of these for sure!
I would be happy with 1, but shooting for 2 pairs of these bad boys.....
pimp.gif

I'm definitely copping 2 pairs of these. Will cop a pair for the wife as well.

Limited or not, buy what you like people.

Back
Top Bottom