Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Local mom and pop wants $250 for these
eek.gif
.. They must think their still selling concords

Originally Posted by kikzRus

Local mom and pop wants $250 for these
eek.gif
.. They must think their still selling concords

Yeah I called a local mom and pop spot and they asking $240
sick.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by WindyCity45

excited for these
happy.gif

And who cares about the hangtag I want the shoes !

I WANT BOTH!

yeah me too man but people are making a big deal over it like there about to rock the Xs with the hangtag
happy.gif

excited for these
happy.gif

And who cares about the hangtag I want the shoes !

I WANT BOTH!

yeah me too man but people are making a big deal over it like there about to rock the Xs with the hangtag
happy.gif
NO LIE. I WILL ROCK WITH HANGTAG JUST LIKE I DO WITH MY DMP'S, JUMPMAN TAGS ON THE 1'S, 3'S, 5'S, 4'S, ETC. IT'S JUST MY THING. NO HATE FOR THOSE THAT DON'T CARE ABOUT IT THOUGH

I WANT BOTH!

happy.gif
NO LIE. I WILL ROCK WITH HANGTAG JUST LIKE I DO WITH MY DMP'S, JUMPMAN TAGS ON THE 1'S, 3'S, 5'S, 4'S, ETC. IT'S JUST MY THING. NO HATE FOR THOSE THAT DON'T CARE ABOUT IT THOUGH

Yeah I feel you its your style but all these other people complaining about it and after they buy the Xs there just going to take it off and put it in the box or something
happy.gif

I WANT BOTH!

happy.gif
Haha I feel you. To each their own. I personally would just take the tag off or throw it away. It's meaningless in my eyes. 

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Is it me or am i the only one who is more excited about these the the concords? people look at me crazy when i tell them. I think I'm a big fan of underrated jordans .. Anyone else?

I'm with you on this one man. The X’s have always been elusive to me whereas the xi's not so much. I can't freaking wait...definitely a fan of the underrated.
I think that is one of the main reasons i love this shoe.. thank you. 

If someone is gonna rock the tags might as well go hard and rock the tags from your hat, shirt, jacket, pants, and glasses if you wear glasses.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

If someone is gonna rock the tags might as well go hard and rock the tags from your hat, shirt, jacket, pants, and glasses if you wear glasses.

LMAO...might as well go all out I hear ya man
laugh.gif

haha true that man .

Originally Posted by 2potroast3

I'm passing on these to cop the foams on the 4th....I know I'm gonna regret not getting these

I'm sadly going to purchase 4 pair of shoes within the next month

After the craziness of the concords I can't wait to see how much the clowns on craigslist in Los Angeles are going to be asking for these. Every one sells shoes these days.

looking forward to these badly. a pair should be arriving in sydney about the time i get back there in feb. thanks to my nt fam.

how much do you think these X's will resell for right after the RD? or maybe like 6 months after the RD?

it's the principal i pay for a product i want everything 

Hoping Eastbay comes through this Friday night. I've got money in my PayPal so free shipping and no tax would be nice.

Can't wait for this Saturday. Never owned a pair of Xs before, so having the Chicagos as my first pair is pretty sick. Just going to wake up early Saturday morning and pick up a pair. And from what I've seen, looks like I'll just go with my normal size. 

Back
Top Bottom