Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Mikey23

These shoes are not i mean NOT limited what so ever. I talked to my peeps and the numbers I was told are great.
NTers are freaking out bc of the Concords; these and the IV's will not be hard to get...like every other Jordan that isn't a XI
a store around my way got 60 pairs of Concords. We only got 16 of these.
also in the bay area all the youngsters are talking about camping for these and buying multiples to resell and make $10-$20 off of these
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Right on you guys 
pimp.gif
. Loving these shoes. I think that hang tab is truly hit or miss. My boy and I, got the exact same size from the exact same store at the same time and his pair had the tag hidden inside his shoe and unless I'm missing something my pair did not have them. As everyone else said I could care less about the tag really...

Looked through but couldn't find an answerHow do these fit compared to the CDP 10s? I got to hold them yesterday at my local finish line. Seemed ok. Tumbled leather seemed same as white cement 3s quality wise. I mean def not worth 160 from a quality standpoint. But we pay for design and nostalgia. And these are pretty high on my nostalgia list. Prob gonna pass for white cements next month. But still on the fence for these.

These looks so clean! I can't wait to get these this Saturday.

Hope it comes in the new JB box and hangtag.

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

locked a pair up for $170. I hope these don't squeak

I was wondering the same thing. My steel's squeaked SO BAD! I'm going to try these out prob for the first time wednesday. I tried them on for size but haven't walked around much in them...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST GRABBED MY PAIR. $150 FLAT. QUALITY DEF SEEMS ON POINT TO ME. GOT MY TRUE SIZE 10.5 AND THEY FIT JUST FINE. CAN'T WAIT TO GRAB MY DAUGHTER'S PAIR ON SATURDAY.

pimp.gif

Nice pics.....the leather looks great!
pimp.gif

Steels was very squeaky and tight like CB34s in the midsole. Hopefully JB fixed these issues

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST GRABBED MY PAIR. $150 FLAT. QUALITY DEF SEEMS ON POINT TO ME. GOT MY TRUE SIZE 10.5 AND THEY FIT JUST FINE. CAN'T WAIT TO GRAB MY DAUGHTER'S PAIR ON SATURDAY.

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
 These are starting to look better with each pic. Nice pick-up.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Mikey23

These shoes are not i mean NOT limited what so ever. I talked to my peeps and the numbers I was told are great.
NTers are freaking out bc of the Concords; these and the IV's will not be hard to get...like every other Jordan that isn't a XI
also in the bay area all the youngsters are talking about camping for these and buying multiples to resell and make $10-$20 off of these
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Zapato, which store are you talking about in San Jose? 

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

These or Cement IV's.
I can only do 1 or the other.
DILEMA!!!!!!

IV's
since when did da IV's hold higher priority over da chitown X's? and let's not even talk about da latest rendition of em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

I see these not selling out on release day..people said the Varsity Red VIs and Cement IIIs were sure to sell out and both sat for a few weeks on the shelf. Xs arent that popular of a model to sell out right away to the general public.

NO ONE said those were selling out da first day
laugh.gif
especially with that ashy larry suede...

cats sleeping on these will be sleeping at their peril, ive been waiting for these since 1995, these were one of da first jordans that CONSTANTLY went for over a 1000 as far a DS OGs were concerned....

I wish I stayed somewhere like that. Varsity red VIs were gone around here in San Fran. I had to resort to craiglist on Monday after they dropped to get my nephew a pair...

damn, i was about to skip this release to double up on the Cement IV's but with the last few pics ive seen i gotta buy these now.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by 2potroast3

I'm passing on these to cop the foams on the 4th....I know I'm gonna regret not getting these

chciago Xs >>>>>>>>>>>>> ANY foam
IMO
naw....i love these, but better then royal penny foams? or all blacks? chill...eggplants? those were classics too.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I see these not selling out on release day..people said the Varsity Red VIs and Cement IIIs were sure to sell out and both sat for a few weeks on the shelf. Xs arent that popular of a model to sell out right away to the general public.

laugh.gif

cats sleeping on these will be sleeping at their peril, ive been waiting for these since 1995, these were one of da first jordans that CONSTANTLY went for over a 1000 as far a DS OGs were concerned....

It'll be interesting to see what that does to the value of the OG's.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Zapato, which store are you talking about in San Jose? 

Please.....

THAT really made me LOL!!!

Anyways. Still waiting on the word for my pair.

Cant wait till RD!

laugh.gif

Grabbin these for sure..... I will deal with future releases when they get here... If I can I can if I can't oh we'll....iM Definatly shooting for what's most Important to me right now

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

chciago Xs >>>>>>>>>>>>> ANY foam
IMO
naw....i love these, but better then royal penny foams? or all blacks? chill...eggplants? those were classics too.
i dont like foams in general regardless the cw..... notice i said IMO 

It's funny what you said bout teens in the bay. My wifes two cousins Go to James Logan High in Union city and they were saying them and two friends were going to buy multiples of these and hold on to them until december when the 's come out. I told them that they will only get about $ bucks for them and they told me thats better nothing. Come on man. Is this what Jordans have come to. Holding onto them for months on years for an extra 20 Bucks. Thats bad.

As release date comes closer I am really thinking about copping these^^^^^^^especially with those sick pics at the top

Damn, why are these so sexy? Lol.

Anyways, anyone know if these come with the new JB box and label?

The ones that StreetGearNYC (YouTube) got are the old box and no hang tag.

Just wondering..

*copping mines at Finish Line!

Back
Top Bottom