Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

a store around my way got 60 pairs of Concords. We only got 16 of these.
also in the bay area all the youngsters are talking about camping for these and buying multiples to resell and make $10-$20 off of these
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Zapato, which store are you talking about in San Jose? 

Please.....

THAT really made me LOL!!!

Anyways. Still waiting on the word for my pair.

Cant wait till RD!

I'll hit you up sometime this week, whenever I work and let you know.

@Dj, the best store in SJ
pimp.gif

Damb.. I want to buy.. but my funds are low because of rent and bills..

I wish JB released this around February.. I would've use my tax return..To buy them..

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

It's funny what you said bout teens in the bay. My wifes two cousins Go to James Logan High in Union city and they were saying them and two friends were going to buy multiples of these and hold on to them until december when the 's come out. I told them that they will only get about $ bucks for them and they told me thats better nothing. Come on man. Is this what Jordans have come to. Holding onto them for months on years for an extra 20 Bucks. Thats bad.
young hype beasts screwing up the game. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I wish JB released this around February.. I would've use my tax return..To buy them..

I feel you man. Wanting to buy shoes but having to handle responsibilities. 
frown.gif

Really feeling on these recent pics... Can't wait to have them soon... sticking to my 2 pair goal...

Anybody who copped early seen any defects or QA issues? I know the quality seems to be on point...

Asking b/c NDC & Eastbay are my first options...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by sthebest

I see these not selling out on release day..people said the Varsity Red VIs and Cement IIIs were sure to sell out and both sat for a few weeks on the shelf. Xs arent that popular of a model to sell out right away to the general public.

NO ONE said those were selling out da first day
laugh.gif
especially with that ashy larry suede...

cats sleeping on these will be sleeping at their peril, ive been waiting for these since 1995, these were one of da first jordans that CONSTANTLY went for over a 1000 as far a DS OGs were concerned....
It's like every single time the Varsity Red VI is mentioned in any thread, you are there to mention a comment about the ashy larry suede that you hate so much. #getoverit
laugh.gif

Patiently waiting for my local NT to give out wristbands...these are looking nice! Can't wait. Hope it will be an easy cop like everyone is saying.

Cant front they tough 4real. But on another note i held em in my hand yesterday and let me tell you sum, that leather is piss poor! Not tryna bash or nuffin but it is what it is. Def gon be needin forcefields for this one

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

Cant front they tough 4real. But on another note i held em in my hand yesterday and let me tell you sum, that leather is piss poor! Not tryna bash or nuffin but it is what it is. Def gon be needin forcefields for this one

This would be new.... None of my 10's creased easy...

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Looked through but couldn't find an answerHow do these fit compared to the CDP 10s? I got to hold them yesterday at my local finish line. Seemed ok. Tumbled leather seemed same as white cement 3s quality wise. I mean def not worth 160 from a quality standpoint. But we pay for design and nostalgia. And these are pretty high on my nostalgia list. Prob gonna pass for white cements next month. But still on the fence for these.

the majority are saying true to size.
my cdp's felt like they ran a half size small.

NO WORRIES MAN. THESE ARE JUST SHOES.

HANDLE YOUR GROWN MAN BUSINESS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NO WORRIES MAN. THESE ARE JUST SHOES.

HANDLE YOUR GROWN MAN BUSINESS
pimp.gif

QFT

Why not put them on lay-a-way?

My parents got me a FL gift card for 200 bucks, looks like it will be going to these. She even bought our daughter some infant size Concords. It was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom