Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Gotta take my girl out tonight for her birthday and work in the morning. So u already know I will have the phone on my lap at the restaurant on FL site trying to buy my pair lmao.. Should be an easy cop tho

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

WOW AT CT SAYING SITE TEMPORARILY SCREWED WHEN ADDING SHOE TO CART
Lmao
roll.gif

Wait they added sizes?
random sizes popping up.
CT is a mess right now lol. First sold out then a UK 6 appears. Cmon 12-12.5 haha.

its supposed to snow in Jersey tonight/early morning...hope it doesn't mess up my chances of scooping a pair.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

these were limited in Europe if im not mistaken. thats why only CT got these

From what I have been told by a very reliable source, these are somewhat limited here in Canada. 
nerd.gif

They didnt order many here because they figured it wouldn't sell well. 
False.

I just don't think these are gonna go too fast. I predict a release like the Fire Red 3 in 2007. Easy cop from Eastbay.

the champs and footlocker closest to me didnt even get a fsr. i called a few other stores and they didnt have fsr's either. im in a pretty big city so it surprises me how limited these are around here.

Originally Posted by spenna316

these will be harder to obtain that I thought...eastbay is usually my go to...so hopefully they come through
no they wont, im 100% sure NDC will run smoothly and if you want a pair you will get them easily IMO

well looks like i'm gonna cop these after i was planning on not. i'm drunk and angry and sick of watching these knicks. drunk shopping it is.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

well looks like i'm gonna cop these after i was planning on not. i'm drunk and angry and sick of watching these knicks. drunk shopping it is.

lol! my release night / day ritual. bottle of jack on deck. 

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by jballerNY

lol! my release night / day ritual. bottle of jack on deck. 
haha. the wine kept flowing straight through after dinner for me.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by DRO3000

these were limited in Europe if im not mistaken. thats why only CT got these

From what I have been told by a very reliable source, these are somewhat limited here in Canada. 
nerd.gif

They didnt order many here because they figured it wouldn't sell well. 
False.

care to explain?

These should be a real easy cop+ they'll probably re-stock a couple times too like the other gr's (bordeaux, metallic 5's, true blue's etc.)

I wouldn't worry about it.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by moundraised23

any links yet?

Stay on Nikestore twitter.
i dont have the twitter mane ...never bought into the hype 
you can just google the nikestore twitter page and it will show their previous tweets and you don't even need a twitter account to view it.

I didn't call up any of the mall stores but chances are good these will be there tomorrow morning right?

Why are you guys even trying to cop from CT when their shipping is extremely slow and it is $20 more than if you buy on Eastbay or NDC

Back
Top Bottom