Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

The Air Jordan 10 Retro "Chicago" is now SOLD OUT in men's sizes. Congrats to those who got a pair.

13 minutes

"The Air Jordan 10 Retro "Chicago" is now SOLD OUT in men's sizes. Congrats to those who got a pair."

So much for these being slept on 
laugh.gif

Successfully Got my size 9 Jordan X's @ NDC. Once i saw that tweet appear BAM!! Checked the bank account..States......"(NIKE.COM) waiting for final amount from merchant." Good practice for the Yeezy 2's in March. Be safe NKETLK FAM! Hope we all get our Pairs! On to the next possible City Release.

Did these really sell out in less than 10 minutes? 
laugh.gif

Kids are thirsty nowadays, sadly, it's why JB will continue to !*!%% out the brand.

I was on the fence, $185 is a bit steep for these although I love the colorway. 

People still using Eastbay?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hope people learned from this (again) and don't make the same mistake for the WC 4's.

Originally Posted by rjucks

anybody get a confirmation email from ndc?

Yep... Ordered at 12. Confirmation e-mail time stamped 12:02. Heard the e-mail chime and was sure it couldn't be a confirmation e-mail that fast 
smokin.gif

Seeing how fast Eastbay crashed.....
Makes me mad I didn't have a twitter before to see the Concord link go live
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If there is anything that we all learned here tonight.............   NDC is the way to go.   ( and well Finishline was working smooth at first but crashed pretty soon after)

Originally Posted by sickickz23

thanks for the NDC link...eastbay is crap now.....just placed my order but my order number starts with "o" is that good or bad? I'm still waiting on my confirmation email
Yeah mines does too it was my first time ordering from NDC but we should be straight....HOPEFULLY!!!! 
nerd.gif

i tried to order on ndc but it kept saying shipping state is invalid i did the 5 digit zip and then 4 digit code after that why didnt it go through?

I'm shocked by this. I mean we know eastbay has always been bad but as of late they have been the worst.

Eastbayrep...what in the hell are you guys doing over there? I mean come on....

i can NOT believe eastbay and finishline crashed again. I'm shocked. When are these people going to learn already. upgrade and ADD servers people!

I really didn't think this release was going to be this wild. I'm glad i have my pair from UTA chilling at my house in Chicago. I'm going to try and scoop another pair here in Vegas if i can find somewhere tomorrow.

Seriously, good luck guys. I hope everyone gets a pair, this really stinks
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom