Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Placed my order at 12:03, still no confirmation email. I should be alright since I ordered a sz.10, and that was one of the last sizes to sell out. *crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

Originally Posted by rjucks

anybody get a confirmation email from ndc?

Yep... Ordered at 12. Confirmation w-mail time stamped 12:02
geezy creezy! you got ur order in in less than a 1 minute? quick draw mcgraw over here. well done sir lol.

Crazy, I got order numbers for both of my orders. My initial order I got right after they posted the link on twitter, I got the second pair for my cousin I hope they don't cancel lol. Eastbay failed once again and I'm very surprised at how well these sold...

worried until i get the email confirmation....and serves them right for the folks at FNL...their selling system is the absolute worst

ORDER DATE/TIME
01/20/2012 11:03 PM

i need to fig a way to save on dat shipping its only 8 but still... tried eastbay first but no bueno... and they had the nerve to ask me if i wanted to renew my gold membership>>>> what 4? when u always offering free shipping coupon? whats the point?? really really disappointed in eastbay... yall need to step up!!!

Originally Posted by aphexacid

i can NOT believe eastbay and finishline crashed again. I'm shocked. When are these people going to learn already. upgrade and ADD servers people!

I really didn't think this release was going to be this wild. I'm glad i have my pair from UTA chilling at my house in Chicago. I'm going to try and scoop another pair here in Vegas if i can find somewhere tomorrow.

Seriously, good luck guys. I hope everyone gets a pair, this really stinks
frown.gif
Upgrading and adding servers are expensive. Did you really think that eastbay and/or finishline would crash because of the X's? I didn't and it appears that a good amount of people here didn't either. If the IV's crash websites, then they may start changing things up. Two aberrations do not call for a server upgrade. 

Originally Posted by The7onius

That was way too easy, I had time to go get a drink, sit back down and calmly press the confirm order tab.

But you didn't do that though... 

15 minutes and they were all gone, I guess people weren't hurting that bad from the holidays.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

finishline came through for me for once after NDC and Eastbay failed

that is...if your pair doesn't go to the stores "by accident" from their warehouse

i'm worried now cuz i can go back to the NDC link and still order my size and it shows on the cart when i click checkout

my order on ndc went through! it charged my bank and says in progress in my order staus page. do you all think im good to go or can it fall off and not go through?

I'm sorry, but any shoe that you have to be online at exactly 12:00 to purchase and that sells out within minutes is not an "easy cop".

Buying a pair of GR Free's or something is an easy cop.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Placed my order at 12:03, still no confirmation email. I should be alright since I ordered a sz.10, and that was one of the last sizes to sell out. *crosses fingers*

I'm in the Exact same situation as you. I knew they would sell, but not that fast.

Back
Top Bottom