Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Finish line shipped my pair. Funny how on pairs you put little effort in you get but on others that you try so hard to get, you end up not getting. Congrats to all who got their pair.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by jballerNY

really disappointed with the way NDC handled this. It's funny because this was my easiest cop on NDC ever, in terms of clicking the lick, adding to cart, and smoothly checking out. The Concords was complete and utter hell and they still sent me my email right quick.

I've done this a dozen times the last two days - "in progress."
Make sure you check the bottom portion of the page and not just the list at the top. The "list" section on mine still says "in progress" while down lower with the shipping info and all that I have a tracking # and a button that takes me to the UPS tracking page. Be patient. I got my order in at 12:02 and I just got my tracking # about 45 minutes ago. I checked my nephews right after (he got his order through at 12:04) and his was not shipped yet either. Just like 5 minutes ago I checked his and there was a tracking number. Like I said, be patient, just keep checking.

finally shipped. still no emails but I got a tracking number on my order status page. man, that was a real waiting game.

I know this has been asked about 100x but how do they Fit ?
True to size or Run a half sz Big like some other recent jay's

Finally shipped out!
It says "In progress" but when I actually clicked on it, it said it was shipped.
It will arrive on Wednesday. Really fast for ground shipping! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by show time 96

I know this has been asked about 100x but how do they Fit ?
True to size or Run a half sz Big like some other recent jay's

I think it depends on the width of your foot. I am a 12 in most Jordan's and these fit me great with a 12. I have a long skinny foot so no big deal, the 10's are made skinny so if your foot if wide mabey a half size bigger... Plus I dont lace em up so the skinny fit works out great! Awesome quality on these too, the leather is nice and my pairs have minimal excess glue!
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Originally Posted by yoadj

What people didn't realize was although the chicagos were a general release, they weren't as mass produced as the concords were. Stores in my area got 1 of each size for this release. People thought they could roll out of bed the next day and stroll to the mall to pick up a pair easily. They didn't realize that people were actually waiting in line for them the night before. Just my .02
My nearest HOH had 90 pairs and there was no one in line when I got there at 6:40am..
I wish the concords were this easy. 

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

as far as quality goes, i was surprised. no extra glue, no frayed stitching, and close to original. Im happy with these, and hopeful for the 4s now

Same here, and when i compared these to my2005 white/steelgrey-varsity reds, i must sayThey are definetely better made than the2005 X retros. The shape is better, leatheris better and the jumpman is much more detailedAnd has better shape overall too.Jordan brand, please keep up on this trend.

Yes! finally my NDC status changed from in progress to shipped! so i ended up with 2 pairs got a security pair on release date at footaction.

funny thing they stamped in red "no returns no exchanges" like it was a sales item first time ive ever seen that on a new release

i guess there forcing me to become a reseller if i decide not to keep 1 pair lol jk

sickness with a quickness. and like i said before, you can keep the hangtags if they are there. have a good dig in each shoe too, cuz people are reporting the tags need to be fully excavated from the shoes
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Turns out my order on Finish Line did go through. Shipped today and will be here tomorrow. Good stuff.

I was charged and have yet received anything about any confirmation number.....did you get yours?

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

if u buy one pair from eastbay do they double box or only put shoebox in plastic and ship?
Eastbay double-boxes the major releases so yes, these should be double-boxed.  Plastic bag of death for everything else unless you choose the giftbox option.

Back
Top Bottom