Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

My pair from Eastbay came in yesterday...had the hangtag, but I didnt really care either way. My little bro was mad he didn't get one though so I gave mine to him.

not sure if already posted but if you order from Nike and didn't receive a hand tang.. email em and they will ship one to you......

this was a bust for re-sellers

#TRUTH
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

No hang tag, no problem. Shoes are amazing. Best 10 IMO ever.

Agreed.
People are hyping the hang tag up too much.

Yeah they're cool if they come with the sneaker, but no big deal if not.

People do want their money's worth (packaging, paper, everything) though.

Just got mines in. Who else has a more smooth leather on one pair and then the pebbled on the others?

Rocked mines today with the hang tag. If i cop another pair i think these will be some good hoopers.

Hangtag hangtag hangtag..... bla bla bla who really cares about the hangtang? I mean really it's cardboard and plastic that will breakdown in a few years and be worthless. Yeah I understand you want what you paid for but everybody posting about the hangtag it makes me sleepy. It must be the shoes money...

Its the fact that people are going crazy over it like their shoes are less valuable over the hang tag so i wear mines

I got mine at footlocker on release day and they had a hangtag on them. A guy I know found out mine had the hangtag and his didn't, he returned his and offered me $225 for my pair just because they had the hangtag. I like the shoes, but I'm not dumb enough to turn down a 65 dollar profit a day later because a guy wants my pair with a piece of cardboard on it.

this is the first pair of jordans i've ever bought that didn't have excess glue everywhere. Seems like the quality on these is real good

had to post on this page #....LoL....

but anyways...easy copp....unds'd my XI's for a hour and half to get the X's

been waiting for these since JB started to crazy "retro-ing"....
PART_1327814821695.jpg

Back
Top Bottom