Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Their is a link to the Packs on FNL main page, top left corner!!!

ONLY 7, 8.5, 15 LEFT!!!!!!
roll.gif

They're up for me, but I think I'll wait because I have some GC's I want to use.

Besides, FNL is notoriously unreliable for online orders.

i currently have a 12 but i dont know if i should process the order

with shipping and tax its $280 shipped.

man i dont know its a pretty good deal.

WOW those sold out quick... i think i got mine... it said order complete and gave me a number but it had a g still trying to figure out what that means???

52635bd0e81aa77770a70459e43f6e6c7215a9f.pjpg

This is a friend of mine who copped at the Times Square Foot Locker. Pic was taken at 12:07. He waited in line two hours.

I searched the entire FinishLine including that Jordan symbol at the bottom right hand corner and clicked view all under retro and basketball and it wasn'tthere earlier.

I don't know about now though.

FNL didn't put them up until a while after, and even then it's still a gamble to get them from them because they only fulfill orders that are left overstock from the store from what I heard on here, but I did get my two pairs of Playoff VIII's.

FNL was extremely shady.

I just had a 12 in the cart got done with everything and it said they didn't have it.

So I went to 11.5 got through every thing again but now it said my card information wasn't correct. I go back and there was nothing wrong. I click forwardand it said cart empty.

Getting worried now i placed my order on the phone with eastbay and i stupidly didnt get my order # from the rep and i still havent gotten my emailconfirmation and its not online under acct info either.

Originally Posted by super23freak

^ I wouldn't trust FNL... especially if you used the discount.
Untill FNL stops letting you use discount codes on online products they have to produce the product. Every release I got from FNL with a discount codehas come in. But its does take a little longer so be ready to wait.

!%@@ it, size 12's watch out on FNL I just gave up my pair so it might hit fnl right now..

Back
Top Bottom