Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by rare x hunter

May I ask for that fnl discount code you guys are using for future references please thanx
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

ATTENTION:

SOME OF YOU WILL BE RECEIVING SUSPENSIONS BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO COMPLY WITH OUR NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING RULE.

laugh.gif
Dudes never pay attention.

That's funny! I don't even know you, it's just that I live in that city and was curious to know who else in town is up late on NT.
I know I'm just playing...I don't even really care about this pack but I love watching the hype...
roll.gif

Just ordered my pair from eastbay on the phone. Hopefully everything goes through and they ship my pack!! Ill keep my fingers crossed though

I ain't tripping no more I got J's in the closet now that get no rotation.....Maybe some 11's will brighten up the day for me Saturday lol....

Originally Posted by ekin423

That's funny! I don't even know you, it's just that I live in that city and was curious to know who else in town is up late on NT.
I know I'm just playing...I don't even really care about this pack but I love watching the hype...
roll.gif

I have mine held, but I am going to the mall early with my camera just to take pics of the madness. Evansville received 21 packs total.

finishline just put them back up i guess its 1:25 in michigan.... (thats eastern time zone)

6si19c4.jpg

This is a decent pack. I am somewhat contemplating getting another one down the road. But probably not. I do already own a crap load of shoes.

So is there any truth to sizes getting re-stocked becuase of the credit cards not working etc...

WHy doesn't champs have these?

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

finishline just put them back up i guess its 1:25 in michigan.... (thats eastern time zone)

6si19c4.jpg

what time is this my size was gone 15 min ago 11.5

Originally Posted by dezmond123

please yall gimme some advise

lemme tell yall my story and help me if yall can ok i been searching all week for these shoes and only 1 store (footaction) getting them out the entire mall they only got 12 pairs total no kids.... i went in the store and ask the dude how many size 11's yall got he said 2 so i was like ok cool ill be the first in line tommorow morning but as we kept talking he tried to make me reserve them for a $100 i was like hmmm naw thas 2 much he was like they only got 12 in the entire city so before i paid the dude he said if someone else comes in with $200 or $250 thas gon take your spot so he basically auctioning the shoes ............ ok so wat if i am the first person as soon as he opens the gate and he says sorry we didnt get any size 11's or we sold out (cuz everyone had reserve) what should i do? should i call the footaction main office and snitch lol cuz thas meesed up

Some spots been selling the shoes before they even get them.Like reserves but they want the whole payment upfront. They did that around me with the oldlovenewlove pack. Only a few spots around did it for this release. I'm guessing your pair is gone. Good luck homie.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

So is there any truth to sizes getting re-stocked becuase of the credit cards not working etc...

WHy doesn't champs have these?

doubtful they don't care they sell out they done. up to the next release

Back
Top Bottom