Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

for those who already have the package. do all them say 10/13 collezione? or does anybodys say 10/13 collection?

please let me know!

^
From the pictures I've seen of the label online, it says "Collezione".

Man I was thinking of copping these, but I can't do it from PYS. Not only will I have to pay the inflated price but also tax as well. Tax on somethingthat's $360+ is just BANK. I'm trying my luck on Eastbay. Everything or nothing baby. If that doesn't work, no biggie I suppose.. I have otherplans for my hard earned cash, haha.

i went to my local Finishline cuzz I thought they were going to have preorders on them. I called an employee and even a manager. Then I went today to askand they said no preorders
sick.gif
They only received the kids sizes but notthe mens sizes. I saw them in display and they are
pimp.gif
. I guess ill try myluck on the web as well. If stores are going to recieve few packages + employees having their sizes on hold. Man some of the sizes will not be available. Itsgoing to be crazy this weekend!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by itsvinnie

for those who already have the package. do all them say 10/13 collezione? or does anybodys say 10/13 collection?

please let me know!

thats what it says on all the boxes

My brother wasnt with Nike when the DMP's were released. Are these going to be available on swoosh? Anyone know for sure?

Originally Posted by Mgrant44

My brother wasnt with Nike when the DMP's were released. Are these going to be available on swoosh? Anyone know for sure?

Im waiting to know the answer as well.... i guess i will have to call this afternoon

Honestly I don't have $300 extra bucks to give out along with the XXIII's right around the corner. But long story short, my friend wants the blackX's and I want the XIII's and we both wear size 10. So we were just going to split the money for the back . I know it takes away from the wholepurpose of the package. I just wanted to know if anyone else was doing the same thing. I'm not a rich guy,lol. So I just wanted to know what you guysthought.

does anyone kno how many pairs niketowns will have because i remmeber when i went for the dmp they said they only had 32 pairs

Im going to go wait for these. Sad to say though, I will be camping out.

UPDATE WITH PICS
298152240.jpg

298152238.jpg

298152233.jpg

298152804.jpg

THEY LOOK REALLY NICE IN PERSON.

Footlocker up here in Canada will get them at select locations. 1 in each size I believe.

Why ppl wanna know how many pairs a store will get..if u want them that bad get there early..if you have xtra cash pay more for them to

avoid the rush...

a manager at footlocker just told me that no where in gainesville is getting these....online is my only hope
frown.gif

Man, you guys have no clue what it's like in Iowa
laugh.gif
Everyone in heartalkin bout easy pick up...we might have one store in the entire state getting 10 pairs of these
roll.gif

Originally Posted by plushmoney

Don't sleep on these, the xiiis are piff, and the x's look so much better in person.
I just got mine today and hate the x's. With this possibly being the last year of the retro, its a bad way for the x's to go out.

Originally Posted by damianglass

Originally Posted by plushmoney

Don't sleep on these, the xiiis are piff, and the x's look so much better in person.
I just got mine today and hate the x's. With this possibly being the last year of the retro, its a bad way for the x's to go out.
last year of the retro? are you kidding me? they are gonna be pumping out jays for a long, long, time...

Originally Posted by damianglass

Don't fall for it....they also say that the XX3 is gonna be the last Air Jordan...don't count on it....you think they won't capitalize on theall important 25th year of the Air Jordan with a XX5? JB will retro the Air Jordan to death, one way or the other.

Back
Top Bottom