Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

only 1 store is getin them in my whole country(new zealand) luckily its my local store!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Why ppl wanna know how many pairs a store will get..if u want them that bad get there early..if you have xtra cash pay more for them to

avoid the rush...

Same thing I was thinking my dude. I guess it's the typical NT greedy resellers looking out for themselves as always.

what time does ndc/swoosh usually post?

i know with past releases, they varied between 12 a.m. -5 a.m. central

YALL SCARING ME WITH THIS SZ 9 THING YALL GOT GOIN ON ......................WATS THE PROBLEM I NEED THE XIII'S

Originally Posted by damianglass

Originally Posted by plushmoney

Don't sleep on these, the xiiis are piff, and the x's look so much better in person.
I just got mine today and hate the x's. With this possibly being the last year of the retro, its a bad way for the x's to go out.
^^ nah, i disagree. i got my 3 packs already & the x's are
pimp.gif

6jez3w9.jpg

-valdez

Are champs, footlocker getting them because they are limted general. I am just asking because I don't like my local finishline and want to know if I amgoing to have to go there.

I am officially getting tight!!!!!!!!!!! Almost all of my local spots are either sold out or charging butt rape!!!!!!.............. MADNESS I TELL YOU!!!!!

Man so on the fence with these. Have a bunch of X already including 2 retro all black X's and a bunch of 13's but I am feeling both of these J's,but when does it stop(buying J's)? After a while I feel bad spending so much $$$$ on Jordans every year. Plus the space they take up after a while iscrazy. I like these its 50/50 right now. The only definite packs right now are the 11/12, 6/17 and the 7/16 for sure. Good luck to all those trying to copthese.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Don't sleep on these, the xiiis are piff, and the x's look so much better in person.
I just got mine today and hate the x's. With this possibly being the last year of the retro, its a bad way for the x's to go out.
pimp.gif

6jez3w9.jpg

-valdez
i hear u i just got mine 2day an i love the X straight fiiiiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaah
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

pimp.gif

6jez3w9.jpg

-valdez
i hear u i just got mine 2day an i love the X straight fiiiiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaah
pimp.gif

if anyone watched 106 & park during the new years celebration, rick ross had on the 13s with a clean fit.

Originally Posted by Judder14

Iowa gets shorted everytime. 6 packs thats it. At one store outta the whole state.
mad.gif

roll.gif
sorry but i thought that was funny

can someone please change the title of the thread to "YES THESE WILL BE ON SWOOSH!!" so that ppl dont have to ask on every page?
smh.gif

lol everyones getting that T.O. crying avy.

but back to the subject, is there a limit on how many you can order from eastbay/finishline/nike? need to get about 3 packs for myself and some friends.

yeah it will be on the websites.. but word is eastbay one of the largest retailers only going to have around 40 each size..? damn i dont like the looks of this

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Man so on the fence with these. Have a bunch of X already including 2 retro all black X's and a bunch of 13's but I am feeling both of these J's, but when does it stop(buying J's)? After a while I feel bad spending so much $$$$ on Jordans every year. Plus the space they take up after a while is crazy. I like these its 50/50 right now. The only definite packs right now are the 11/12, 6/17 and the 7/16 for sure. Good luck to all those trying to cop these.
pretty much EXACTLY where im at... i would say im 70/30 on these... in a perfect world i would cop 2 packages, keep one, sell one for $100 over retail,that way my pack is only $210... in a perfect world

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

yeah it will be on the websites.. but word is eastbay one of the largest retailers only going to have around 40 each size..? damn i dont like the looks of this

Thats a hell of alot better that all the spots around here getting 1 or 2 spots in each size.But the GREEDY DIRTY TRASH BAG RESELLERS will find a way tomess that up for those who don't want to get their money ripped from their pockets.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom