Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Got to the mall at 7, 1st one there, store opened at 9, mgr said an employee already bought my 13, so he got on the phone to
another store and they held a 13 for me, got my size with no problem at the other store. Overall this wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

might still be getting a pack called eastbay this morning they got my size 13 left over cause there was something wrong with the order when I placed it last night cuz of the G in front of the order number I got a new order number and everything now one can only hope
Yeah not a chance.... I ordered a sz 13 last night got my confirmation number and thought i was good to go.... (mine also had a g in the number
Well i went to bed last night around 1:30 last night after talking with you all on nt and was woken up this morning at exactly noon with a call from wisconsin,it was eastbay, they tried telling me that my order couldnt be completed bc there computer system crashed and they over sold the packs, and they pretty muchdid i blind draw on who got them, well i went off on the poor lady for about 10 minutes and she went to get a supervisor, i talked to the supervisor prettymuch going off on her.... she told me there was nothing she could do to get me the shoes, but she did get me a 100 $ giftcard so that wasnt too bad..... shealso told me they had hundreds upon hundreds of calls to make.....

Now for the luckiest thing ever, i then called the manager out at my local champs, we personally know eachother and i told him my story and asked them if theysold out, he said they had about 25-30 people this morning and no one got a 13
laugh.gif
I asked him to hold it for 10 minutes rushed out to the mall and got my shoes, no lines and even got to sleep in..... the best part is i still gotthat 100$ gift card coming!!!!
roll.gif

Whats the deal wit stores not having a size 8? The one mall i went to had 5 shoes stores and no size 8's, i was shocked!!!!! But luckily my boy calledaround and found me a size 8, i copped and went home.

Whats the deal wit stores not having a size 8? The one mall i went to had 5 shoes stores and no size 8's, i was shocked!!!!! But luckily my boy calledaround and found me a size 8, i copped and went home.

Originally Posted by jzonmyfeetalways

I picked up my reserved size 12 this morning from finishline...they gave it to me in a clear trash bag because their bags were too small!

same here only i had two pair on reserve. i walk out the mall at 7am with a clear garbage bag past everyone that was outside of fnl and ftlck hoping toget some. i thought i was going to get jumped
laugh.gif

Two store in my are still has plenty of them. I must admit the quality on the 13's are thee worst I ever seen. Defiantely not worth $310

ANYONE HERE COP AT CHAMPS WOODFIELD MALL SCHAUMBURG ILLINOIS?

IF SO, I WAS REPPIN MY TEAM WITH THE GIANTS JERSEY NO DOUBT.

2 PACKS COPPED WITH EASE

Well, I fell victim to the hype I guess... I really wasn't feeling this pack, but once I was in the heat of the moment I had to grab some...

Guess I'm like pooky...the #!$@ be calling me man...
roll.gif

quality on the 13's are thee worst I ever seen. Defiantely not worth $310
C'mon I'm one of the biggest complainers on this board and I got to say they don't seem that cheap feeling...The 10's are def. notworth the $155 but the 13's are only $5 over retail....

Easy cop in Memphis at Hickory Ridge Mall....Every Finishline in Memphis still has a few pairs except for Southland Mall.

Originally Posted by stuntin07

Two store in my are still has plenty of them. I must admit the quality on the 13's are thee worst I ever seen. Defiantely not worth $310

I was afraid of that
eyes.gif

G'damnn. Wasnt able to get these... Anyone in the SF/bay area who wouldnt mind selling me a sz 8.5/9 pack for retail or under, PM me.

Anybody know the story on the size 9's? I was able to get two size 9's off of Eastbay, but someone earlier in this post said that they were defective.Any validity to this statement? Thanks.

I got 2 Footlocker this morning about 9:30 to find out about the "secret" backdoor opening. They had already sold my size then I thought aboutanother store in the mall City Gear they get a lot of Ls Jordans so i see that the door is locked but employees are in the store I knocked on the door they letme in and then they told me that "Nobody has been in here at all this morning because of security at the front of the mall cause people arent allowed inthe mall before 9:30" I asked if they had any packs because they weren't on display and the Lady told me they had 4 Pair I asked about a 13 she saidshe only had a 9,10,11,12 i took the 12 and they fit pretty good I usually get a 12.5 or 13 but it was an easy copp except for the drive and the cold. Is itjust me or is the 13's quality terrible
mad.gif
when compared to theRetro's from '05' ?

The shoes look great but the quality is thee worst yet. I tried them on and the toe box on the 13's will crest within 5 wear cause of the material theyused and the 10's dont look half bad at all. These will be around for at least another week so if you live in maryland, hit me up and i can get them or atleast tell you where they at.

Yeah I justed coped a second size 8 pack from my spot and last night a pair from fnl.com but compared w/ my OG XIII's the retros are off just a little butI will still take them as my beaters over my OG's

I remember a few posts ago someone posted a site that was selling the shadows alone fore $160...Anyone have that website?

Copped mine from finishline in bmore, left the store with mine in an fnl shipping box all taped up and everything, the manager said thats how everyone whobought left the store
pimp.gif

I'm not from Nashville but I'm from Hoptown and I went to Clarksville to Cop if I had of missed out there Nashville would have been my next stop.

Back
Top Bottom