Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

ahhhh....
the hype finally dies down, give or take a few harsh stories seems like an easy cop for everyone
smile.gif

plus, ebay will start flooding over the week so im sure the most you would have to pay is retail + shipping + $50 MAX...
good luck to all, and congrads to the people who are truly enjoying this awesome pack

ps- no more mr.nice guy when the IV, VI, and XI pop up...

I am glad that most of the people that wanted them got them. These really had some good numbers. The next couple of packs should be easy to cop if you wantthem IMO but summer time packs might be difficult.

Originally Posted by dat fly boii

anybody in BX, how was it goin out this morning guys. I missed out, strapped for cash =[.. it would be nice to get some feedback from da BX. Hard, moderate.

waited for ndc till about 5 this morning, headed out to 3rd ave to either footlocker, footaction, or models, i was the only soul for about half n hour,modells opened up at 6ish, there was only 6 people, got my size 10 easy

Feels a little better knowing I got mine safe. Good luck to anyone who hasn't copped yet. I guess I'm done with JB until the VI/XVII drops.

this pack was a cake walk.....compared to what the XI pack and VI pack will do

i will def pick those up as soon as they hit pys....as long as its the same price as they were initially....not +$400 nonsense

Copped my relatively easy.... I had to go to Downtown Pittsburgh footlocker, I had them on reserve since Monday because I know the manager, I wear size 14, andshe only got one size 14 so I was lucky, package was better than I expected, the 10s really surprised me, look way better in person, next on my list is IX XIVpack, ima wait until the XXXIII goes on sale

UPDATE: Swoosh has not officially scheduled the IX/XIV pack to release on swoosh. Next time you call swoosh, ask them if they can plz note that you want thepack to be on swoosh. The notes will be published in a newsletter/mini mag called "Consumer Talk".
Consumer Talk is a newsletter/mini mag that is made for corporate and it gives them info/feedback on what we want! It's like a petition !

UPDATE: Your orders wont be progressed or ship till Tuesday

I tried ordering them on eastbay last night, got the server busy error, kept hitting try again like 10x. After that I said screw it and went to bed. Thismorning I check my email and got an order conformation from eastbay with the order and customer #'s. Anyone else experience this??? I called eastbaycustomer service and checked online order is there just hasn't shipped out yet. I don't really want to get my hopes up and not receive them, anyoneelse have this situation occur?

Im suprised that this isnt a longer thread like the Dmp post. I was lookin for all kinds of stories on how people copped theres and campout picks but i guessthis wasnt the major package for everyone to get. I passed on this pack cause my money was funny and i dont really care for the 10s or 13s like that so i didntreally miss anything. The are only two people in here from detroit and it looks like they didnt have a problem gettin theres. Detroit is the easiest place inthe world to copp jordans. Ive been coppin jays for like 5 years and ive never walked away empty handed. Detroit is the AF1 captial of the world!! I can neverget my hands on the AF1s i want i always have to go online they sell like hott cakes here. But anyways congrats on everyone who go theres and sorry to the onesthat didnt.

went to footaction @ 6 but felt worried why no one was there. So I decided to goto the mall instead and saw 2 people in line @ the footaction there and decidedto line up as well (3rd in line). Talked to the 2 guys in front of me a lil bit and along comes the employees as well as the manager. 10 mins. later, managercomes back out & asks what sizes each one of us wanted. No luck for one of the guys in front of me but I told the manager my sz. 10.5 and he let me inbefore the scheduled time to open and was done before any stores opened. I don't know about this being an eazy cop, but no one will argue how of a luckycop this was for me, at least.

walked around downtown philly......a lot of places had a few random sizes left. This was at noon. And no, I didn't buy these. The box isnice......that's about it.

Heat23...not to call you out... but how can you work for nike and promote for Air Randy at the same time without them claiming conflict of interest????

I thought they wanted to do away with him????

DAMN YALL LUCKY TO GET THE PACKS!I WAS AT THE MALL AT 7:00AM,THE STORE DIDN'T OPEN TILL 10:00.AND I STILL WASNT ABLE TO GET THEM.IT'S MESSED UP WHENTHE EMPLOYEES GET FIRST DIBS ON THE 9.5 AND TENS!

allthingsjordan wrote:
Heat23...not to call you out... but how can you work for nike and promote for Air Randy at the same time without them claiming conflict of interest????

I thought they wanted to do away with him????

Not to call you out, but when have I EVER stated that I WORK for nike? Randy is a

good friend of mines but is NOT my only "source" when it comes to info I post.

Presumption: Click Here for Definition

woke up at 10 am next to my girl, i woke her up and sent her to go cop for me, while i was getting my haze on and playing nba2k8 online .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by peezy921

went to footaction @ 6 but felt worried why no one was there. So I decided to goto the mall instead and saw 2 people in line @ the footaction there and decided to line up as well (3rd in line). Talked to the 2 guys in front of me a lil bit and along comes the employees as well as the manager. 10 mins. later, manager comes back out & asks what sizes each one of us wanted. No luck for one of the guys in front of me but I told the manager my sz. 10.5 and he let me in before the scheduled time to open and was done before any stores opened. I don't know about this being an eazy cop, but no one will argue how of a lucky cop this was for me, at least.

What's up, man.. it's the first dude that was in line (wearing the LA fitted).. well anyways, the employees got first dibs on the sizes before wegot to 'em, man. Thanks again for checking the footlocker for me. I ended up taking the 11.5 (if the guy that was second in line is reading this, sorry,bro.. nothing personal, I know they were your size, I just really wanted these kicks more than anything)..

Well yeah.. pics...

Back
Top Bottom