Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

laugh.gif
@ some of you dudes sending your girl out to get your pack. Unless you gotta work which I definitely understand some of ya'll oughta get up and get ityourself. Bucha lazy bums.
laugh.gif

Knew this would be an easy cop..I'm sure it is going to get more difficult as the year progresses...Kontent for the moment none the less....Wish they wouldhave made the Jumpman and 23 black would look kleaner imo....

Would love to see a Package with two all Black shoes.........

Yeahwhatup hit his mornin' off like a straight G. Got jay's, blazed, and played videogames.
pimp.gif
But as far as the package goes, it was made incredibly poor. If you look atyeahwhatup's XIII's, the toe looks like he already wore em. Mines looks like that too.(sorry no pics) I'm considering putting my Jordan collectingto rest.
tired.gif

Well boys after looking at the pack my 10's look way better than my 13's. This is the first time I ever copped a pair that needed cleaning right outthe box. Oh well when does pack #2 drop. Its time to start working some extra days lol.

Originally Posted by tha2one

i also walk out with no Damn BAG!!! lol love the box tho, better i think better than DMP's

You are jokeing right?
roll.gif
That was hella funny! If you are talkingbout the shoes, as for the boxes, these new ones are cool, but you gotta love that gold foil on the DMP. The fold out insert and dog tags was a nice lil extraas well.

heat23 wrote:

allthingsjordan wrote:
Heat23...not to call you out... but how can you work for nike and promote for Air Randy at the same time without them claiming conflict of interest????

I thought they wanted to do away with him????
embarassed.gif

Not to call you out, but when have I EVER stated that I WORK for nike? Randy is a

good friend of mines but is NOT my only "source" when it comes to info I post.
laugh.gif

Presumption: Click Here for Definition

eek.gif
People on nt always like to get into other people business dont mindheat23 business and I am sure he will not bother with yours
wink.gif

Anyways i knew reselling this pack was going to be a loss unless you have money to sit on them for a few weeks or even months.
Glad everyone is able to get there pairs.

Let the resellers lose money.

i know im a lil late on this but i was upset that the hologram is way off, all crooked and everything!!

feel bad for the people who waited at the finishline near my place, they did those people dirty!

i went online last night and had no luck
frown.gif
so I decided to line up inthe cold. Good thing I was able to copped my size 9.5. Here in the 209 you got to be a fast sprinter to line up.
laugh.gif
Next stop xiv & ix

Originally Posted by jhobson5

I copped X2 but had to camp out here in Denver. At niketown they had like 10 size 10's 4 10.5 and 4 12's. It was way limited all the other sizes had less then that. It was a cold nightmare to campe out for here but it was so worth gettin a hold of those 13's. But in the state of Colorado its rumored we got a total of like 8 10.5s. So out here it wasnt an easy cop at all....

I was able to get one of those 10.5s from Finishline in Aurora mall and they only had a total of 4 pairs of 10.5s, footlocker had 1 or 2 and im not surehow many shoe extreme got, but it doesnt look like there was any more than 15 size 10.5s for the whole state; so im luckier than i thought.

Went to the mall and got in "line." A FOOTACTION worker secured a pair for me...in 10. I get there and the manager was like all we got is a 10.5 sothats yours. I was like cool. Hanging hanging...few more heads drop by. Another guy needed 10.5. The worker had to tell him no more shoes...LUCKILY hestayed. A worker from CHAMPS comes walking over...who needs a 10 or an 8? I was like I can take a 10. So the Footaction manager asked if I could takeCHAMP's 10 so the other guy could get the 10.5. So I obliged of course didn't need to be a jerk about it. So I walked to CHAMPS with the dude andcopped my 10s. As far as I know the mall where I was at...FOOTACTION, CHAMPS, FOOTLOCKER all we sold out or accounted for. GONE GONE GONE.

Some pics...

2203874225_de980c79e8.jpg

2204665240_2db020a424.jpg

and yeah the BOX is bananas!

2204651780_2b2c40fd0d.jpg

where are all the new york stories at?

i copped mine in niketown ny and it was smooth as eggs (chappelle reference) lol
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^seems like these sold like crazy in california?
you have got to be the most annoying reseller ever. all you do is try to incite hype and put your website's link onto each page of thisthread. give it up, there is nothing in this thread for you.

is it me or are the elastic parts on the tongues near the laces super stiff for the shadow X's? compared to my steels they sure feel like it.

hey VG30DETT:

it was no problem, I'm always willing to help a fellow sneaker head out and especially a fellow NTer. I'm glad everything worked out for everybody. Ihope the other guy got his pair from FL since I saw him there on my way out of the mall. Funny thing was, I borrowed uncle's ride and his keyless entryremote was broken or something so I got stuck at the mall talking to random people and I ended up watching Cloverfield for $6, lol.

easy cop for me in the 757, thanks to the finish line preorders. Now time to start saving for the next pack
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom