Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

haven't got my pair, all the stores don't have my size, but i wanted someone else to atleast get them even though i aint.

hibbett here in saint louis had only sold four of their 30 packs as of last evening. couldn't believe that one.

jd believe it or not we tried to do the sig confirmation thing before and many people didn't like it because it was more convenient for fedex just to leavethe package there during the weekdays because many people work. unless you live in a bad neighborhood it is more convenient because you dont have to be aroundto sign for the shoes. but this post is getting off topic so if anything else i can help you with jd pm me thanks

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

I heard there's boatloads of em in time square footlocker NYC......
laugh.gif
Your right. The manager there has the employees trying to cram these down everyone's throat who enters the store. I just got back from there. They have them behind the register. Nobody is biting.
laugh.gif

I passed because quite honestly, I don't have the funds. But it seems like they'll be available when I reload, because they didn't really fly out the stores here in NYC, aside from the usual hot spots.

That's because of all the stores ya'll have...from major chains to mom & pops, everybody's prices vary and everybody's in competition with each other, not to mention I'm sure a lot of the mom & pops sold them early (as usual)

true....NYC is spoiled
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

jd believe it or not we tried to do the sig confirmation thing before and many people didn't like it because it was more convenient for fedex just to leave the package there during the weekdays because many people work. unless you live in a bad neighborhood it is more convenient because you dont have to be around to sign for the shoes. but this post is getting off topic so if anything else i can help you with jd pm me thanks

fef15145ce015026e40d665f3750f0fa387567a.pjpg

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^they did here in florida! I told our head manager wait until the XI's/XII's come out i was like i hate to say it but some 1 gonna get shot or killed! to prevent that i think JB should release alot of these so everybody can get a pair! i know some people on here are gonna b like no limit them so every 1 n there grandmom wont have them! but when they look at the news and c some 1 got hit up for they kicks they c its not worth it!
laugh.gif
people kill over a couple hundred dollars worth of shoes?

and oh yea, I think the original color of the material on the OG shadows is much better
you think? lol

jd believe it or not we tried to do the sig confirmation thing before and many people didn't like it because it was more convenient for fedex just to leave the package there during the weekdays because many people work. unless you live in a bad neighborhood it is more convenient because you dont have to be around to sign for the shoes. but this post is getting off topic so if anything else i can help you with jd pm me thanks
The neighborhood doesn't have anything to do with a situation like this, if no ones home and the package was left out in Compton or in ShermanOaks for an extended period of time it still has a high chance of getting taken. Point is doesn't matter if more people don't like signatureconfirmation because that ensures the buyer gets his product.

You don't sound too professional at all about this and should resolve something with him dude loss nearly 250.

Walked Into Foot locker On 34th Street At 11am Today.. Bumbed At The Fact That Eastbay Boned Me Hard. I Saw The Pack On The Round Table Display To My SupriseBoth Shoes Looked Huge Which Gave Me Hope. So I Asked the Extremly Cute Chick Who Was At The Door Do You Have A Size 15? And She Said Yes... Turns Out TheDisplay Ones Were Mine.. The Lsat Size 15 Im A Happy Camper..BTW Props To Everybody At FL On 34th

Went to Finishline in the Fashion Square Mall about 7pm and my man saved me a pair without even telling me. Some how he just knew that i was gonna cop. Aftersitting and thinking for about a hour i walked out 300+ dollars broker. No regrets, these shoes are worth the price in my own opinion

roll.gif
at all the people who think resellers are gonna get stuck with these.Shoes plus tax plus ebay fees is around 350, and they are selling for around 400 on ebay. I don't know about the rest of you, but turning 350 into 400 in a5 day span doesn't sound that bad to me, especially when they are selling multiple pairs

who thinks that JB should of release the chicago x's inteads of the shadows?? congrats to all that copped for retal or lesss
happy.gif

I missed the package last night and I can't find any stores that still have em
mad.gif
... is my only chance Ebay now? I don't wanna pay so much over retail though..when would be the best time to get them cheapest? I hope its not now 'cause they are going for like 400 and shipping.

if anyone in new jersey is interested the ocean county mall in toms river has the packs in a few sizes including 12 and 13

niketown new york still has some 11.5 and 12's left and they might do shipping so check em out.. if not then u really didn't want em..

yooo i had a dream i lost my pack, and went to house of hoops like days later n they had a whole bumch.lmaoo i feel like a loser, but its true.haahaha

Originally Posted by jarvcity

I missed the package last night and I can't find any stores that still have em
mad.gif
... is my only chance Ebay now? I don't wanna pay so much over retail though.. when would be the best time to get them cheapest? I hope its not now 'cause they are going for like 400 and shipping.

If I were you I'd wait a couple of days for the hype to die down. The prices have been dropping on eBay. Can someone answer a question I had earlier?Did NDC limit each customer to 1 pair?

Back
Top Bottom