Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

I Needed a size 13 or 14 but they were sold out so i brought a size 12
sick.gif
ugh I need a bigger size immediately

got mine today. wasn't plannin to but as i walked around the mall, dropped by a store and noticed they had my size, soooo i purchased since im a suckeronce i've tried on the shoes.
ohwell.gif

other than that, most of the stores sold out of the mens (obviously), while a few still had the kids sizes (figured, since most parents or most of the smallerfeet peeps wouldn't wanna splurge over $200).
smile.gif

jus got home...and this was NOTHING like the DMP release...

i had my pair on lock at footlocker...but my co-worker started work at 4 at the mall...went to finishline and copped

they probly still got a couple pairs at my mall

jd3772000, just noticed something from your pic, is the circular clear film that "protects" the hologram for some reason got acorner (or a portion) cut off from it? I've noticed this on some pairs of XIIIs and just wondering if it's a common occurence. Thanks!

I know that somebody robbed the crowd at Greenspoint and I heard that at Deerbrook and Gulfgate the jackers hit people upbefore they got to buy their packs.

^they did here in florida! I told our head manager wait until the XI's/XII's come out i was like i hate to say it but some 1 gonna get shot or killed!to prevent that i think JB should release alot of these so everybody can get a pair! i know some people on here are gonna b like no limit them so every 1 nthere grandmom wont have them! but when they look at the news and c some 1 got hit up for they kicks they c its not worth it!

the quality on these wasn't worth the price.
tired.gif

they should be FLAWLESS for $310 plus.
tired.gif

the starburys I bought for $8.98 had better leather.
tired.gif

Always some jerk who didn't have enough bread so he could cop trying to jack other people for what they worked hard for it. You gotta be a sorry individualto jack someone at the mall for a pair of kicks just because you couldn't get them. Just like I worked hard to get some money for this release you can dothe same. On a sidenote though, you guys have me worried about the quality on these. Mine should be coming from Eastbay sometime this week. Horrible that for$200 in my case and $300 in the case for most NT'ers here, that you can't even get a shoe that won't look like you've worn them ten times aftera walk around the corner. The quality of these releases is making me consider to stop buying Jordans all together, you just don't get your money'sworth anymore.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

jd why the hate?

CAUSE I WAS OUT OF $230 BUCKS CAUSE YALL DIDNT HAVE ANY TYPE OF SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION ON THE BLACK FOAMS I ORDERED FROM YOUR SITE...FEDEX LEFT THEMF'S ON THE POARCH AT 8 AM....SO THEY SAT THERE TILL WHO KNOWS WHEN...WHEN I GOT HOME...NOTHING TO BE FOUND. FEDEX DENIED THE CLAIM CAUSE YALL DIDNT PUTANY SIG CONFIRMATION OR SIG REQUEST ON THE PACKAGE....IF ANYONE ORDERS FROM YOUR SITE....I SAY PASS...CAUSE THERES A POSSIBLITY THERE SHOES GONNA GET LEFTSITTING OUTSIDE IF NOBODY IS AT HOME.............BTW...I LEFT NOTE ON MY DOOR FOR THEM TO TAKE IT TO THE RENTAL OFFICE..THEY CAME SO EIRLY IT WASNT OPENYET...AND THEY STILL LEFT THE MF'S ON THE POARCH...AS U MAY GUESS....STILL PISSED
mad.gif
...........AND NOT TO MENTION...URE A POST #@%@% WHEN RD'S COME...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by flyguyE

did any 1 get their pack from tampa or ft lauderdale...if you did how was it ?...i got mine from sawgrass btw

Walked into Footaction at Broward mall at like 10:30 am and copped my size 12. no line no problem
pimp.gif
Thats amazing i remember thoses days at the broward mall....lol.....dang where was everybody if u just waked in ....cus when the dmp drop i got theonly 12 in footaction other then the one the
grin.gif
employee got

jd if you still have a problem with that you can pm me. we only put sig confirmation on shoes over a certain price. most online sites do not use any sort ofsig confirmation. if this was a problem you should of told me before and i would of gladly added it on. still sorry about what happened with that but it wasentirely our fault.

It was sarcasm...

I bought from dude so I have no gripe against him. If he wants to emblazon his site on every release thread, let him. It's no different from what theothers do months in advance.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

I heard there's boatloads of em in time square footlocker NYC......
laugh.gif
Your right. The manager there has the employees trying to cram these down everyone's throat who enters the store. I just got back from there. They have them behind the register. Nobody is biting.
laugh.gif

I passed because quite honestly, I don't have the funds. But it seems like they'll be available when I reload, because they didn't really fly out the stores here in NYC, aside from the usual hot spots.

That's because of all the stores ya'll have...from major chains to mom & pops, everybody's prices vary and everybody's in competitionwith each other, not to mention I'm sure a lot of the mom & pops sold them early (as usual)

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Poofyo is the man.

Far from it...

It's been a while since I've been on, and lot of the "official" threads I haven't been in, just cause I wasn't feelin the shoes,but....what seems to be the problem with Poofyo? Forgive me if it's gone over my head, but can someone enlighten me? Seems to be a lot of ana towardshim....

Back
Top Bottom