Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Got mine in the mail today....Pure Garbage imo. I was pumped for the XIII's but was very disappointed in them. The X's were much better than I thoughbut still didn't do it for me.

Sold my pack to a friend with in 1/2 hour of getting them. I'm gona buy a 2nd pair of breads and flints with the loot
pimp.gif

getting my 2nd pair of this package right now, standby, i think i found a store that has 7.5, 8.0 and 8.5

i got my pack for retail and than sold my X's for $180 , so my XIII only cost me $130 when its all said and done.

i mean really how many complaints are we going to have jordan every release..the quality wont change anytime soon but you still continue to buy....imo if youdont like them please shut up or just return them and let someone who isnt always belly-aching buy them!

just got my pack from pys and they are so fresh in person... 1 lil thing im disappointed in was JB didnt put out a retro card or anything for this pack and ifthey did i aint get jack...but ya i like this pack cuz it has 2 shoes that i like and wats dope is they are both OG colors... i think when its all said anddone this will be 1 of the best packs... because it has two good shoes unlike the other packs ill be getting just for 1 shoe i like...

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Cameron,

Did you happen to notice in my last post I used letters, not 'cuss words'. Besides, you know it's the truth but, like you said, who cares. People
will still hustle on this site and get their grind on and continue to prey on the meek. Hype, Capitalism, and zero morals makes for great commerce!

peace
If you think I DON'T have morals, that's fine. It's not my job to convince you, or anyone else why I do what I do. I told you. You can takeit for what it's worth. My mission on earth is for one purpose: to make my family's life better, and those who are around me the same. If me"hustling" and making extra money on the side will help me meet my goal, then I'll stand convicted...and think nothing of it. Bottom line.

Please believe one thing: As long as there's people who live in rural areas, oversleep, rely on Eastbay and other websites, and who are just too lazy towait in line and miss out on their shoes, then I'll be reselling my@%#% off.

Like I said, if YOU and other who can't stand resellers want to pay my bills, by all means...knock yourself out. If you don't want to, then step aside,cause I've got money to make.

If you want, I'll give you the e-mail addresses of over 200 people I've done business with...I'll assure you, they're happy with my service.Honestly, 1/2 the time...they WANT me to get the shoes for them. I'm sure other resellers have had requests also. There's shoes I've wanted to sitout on, but requests kept coming thru, and if you think I'm gonna turn down any money, then sorry...

Besides, the extra money helps fuel my own habit. With the extra money, my pack was basically "free", which is also why a lot of people do it. If youwant to hate me (for lack of a better word), go ahead...stand in line...it's pretty deep, though. If you've gotten this far, then you're sure ofwhat my goal is, and there's nothing that anyone can say or do to not make me attain it.

BTW--my car note is $440, and it's due on Feb.8th.....if you want to pay it for me, PayPal me at: [email protected]. I trust you and the other reseller-haters will take up a collection.

YO you people dont like cam's prices hes not telling you to buy. Also as you can see hes sold out.

Let him live and mind your own business. The man has kids.

Who would you rather buy from him or for example poofie. Who adds nothing to his posts.

If I did not have the info on stores in my city I would rather give my money to cam.

Get over it

Resellers are here now and probably forever so get over it. Everyone wants to make a buck the legal way to help out so why diss their game? I have relied onresellers in the past and they came through, not everyone has connections. Think of it as helping others that want to help u

Originally Posted by The7onius

wow, y'all still going back and forth about reselling, let it go already

truly. someone repost that beating a dead horse gif.

I woulda copped from Cam off the strength of his business practices and the fact we live in the same region. THIS pack i had locked on pre-order but just knowima pm cam if a pack I want isn't available. The fact he has kids is like a moral bonus if you feel bad abt spending on shoes.

Cam is different from a reseller that looks to buy out a store...thats an extortionist(sp). Anybody who runs a business has to make a profit in order to stayin business. As a million others have already said, support who you like. FNL.com pulls one on you stop buying from them. Poofyo's trolling annoying you?Ignore his posts. If you mad at Cam then, you mad doggie. Do what you feel and do what you like
pimp.gif

The7onius, good looks on the restock updates. My pack is in transit but I know some lurkers who would thank you if they would sign up for their s/nalready
tongue.gif

MBlackmon wrote:

The7onius wrote:

wow, y'all still going back and forth about reselling, let it go already

truly. someone repost that beating a dead horse gif.

I woulda copped from Cam off the strength of his business practices and the fact we live in the same region. THIS pack i had locked on pre-order but just know
ima pm cam if a pack I want isn't available. The fact he has kids is like a moral bonus if you feel bad abt spending on shoes.

Cam is different from a reseller that looks to buy out a store...thats an extortionist(sp). Anybody who runs a business has to make a profit in order to stay
in business. As a million others have already said, support who you like. FNL.com pulls one on you stop buying from them. Poofyo's trolling annoying you?
Ignore his posts. If you mad at Cam then, you mad doggie. Do what you feel and do what you like
pimp.gif

The7onius, good looks on the restock updates. My pack is in transit but I know some lurkers who would thank you if they would sign up for their s/n
already
tongue.gif

no problem mayun, i like looking out for my fellow jordaners.

If anyone needs a sz. 12 in the pack, we got a return today. To ijapino & mods, this isn't a buy/sell plug; justlooking out for fellow NTers.

If you are in the DC/MD/VA area check Sports Zone and Shoe City, still alot of these floating around.

Foot Locker in Anne Arundell Mills has a full size run as of yesterday.

cmoney sighting
nerd.gif

the Xs are growing on me...

i bought them off cam im still waiting for finishline to give me my refund for my money they should have never taken in the first place (order nevercompleted)!! anybody having trouble with this?? also im not tyrying to join the feud but most of the world is a hustle .....in ANY job or thing you do! thatsjust the way it works.

SWOOSH/NDC FOLKS

my status now says partially shipped but the only thing i purchased was the shoes...doesnt partially shipped mean when you purchase more than one thing and oneof those items is shipped while the other(s) isnt? how could that be if i only purchased one thing?

Back
Top Bottom