Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Getting this pack made me appreciate my breds SO much more
pimp.gif

I will be taking advantage on any of the coupon codes for the 9/14 pack, available through finishline.

This is a must pack, as well as the 6/17, 7/16, and 11/12 pack.

for any one who is looking for a pack size 9
WSS in El Sereno (Los Angeles, CA) has one, somebody just returned them.

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

How long has that location been open? I didn't realize they opened it already.

do u guys think the 9/14 package is going to be hella hyped like these were? kind of a dumb question but i want to see what people think...

dont like the 9s and JB killed the XIV last time it was retro .. hell stores still have some left ... SO EASY PASS FOR ME!!!!!!

I love how these Retro "Shadow" X's dont squeak with every step like the all black ones do. IMO these are def gonna be one the more underatedreleases this year. On to the XIV/IX pack I will be passing got the OG XIVs and the Retro IX from 03' so easy pass. Time to save up for a pair of XX3s andthe next packs.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

How long has that location been open? I didn't realize they opened it already.
I think it opened last year, either late Nov or early Dec. not to sure, but they really dont have that many J's, they didnt get the countdownpack, somebody just returned them there, they got about 15 pairs of the red/white/black 8's., u know how WSS works they ship there inventory around, the8's sold about 10 pais release day, and all the big sizes were gone, but right now they have a 10.5,11,12 and some small sizes, new inven. i though theywill get any other packs on release day, if they dont sell; thell probably get some.

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

I love how these Retro "Shadow" X's dont squeak with every step like the all black ones do. IMO these are def gonna be one the more underated releases this year. On to the XIV/IX pack I will be passing got the OG XIVs and the Retro IX from 03' so easy pass. Time to save up for a pair of XX3s and the next packs.

i thought the X's squeaked over time? my steel X's didnt squeak at first but they did over time. did your black ones squeak when you first gotthem?

packs i think will sell out first round is 12/11 i mean those are over all best sellers and then 5's and 3's even on the retro that just dropped wesold out on all those and most of the colors were not sell out worthy and i mean like few hours sell out not few days, but 9/14 not to many people dig 14'sand i never seen a person with real 9's so i dont no how those will sell. (my school do have alot of people with lazer 9's tho lol)

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

but 9/14 not to many people dig 14's and i never seen a person with real 9's so i dont no how those will sell. (my school do have alot of people with lazer 9's tho lol)

ur prolly way too young to remember when the XIVs first released

but when they did... everyone got them, especially the last shots and indiglos. so im not sure if ur referring to the XIVs in general

but with the countdown packs its kinda a different story... Jordan Brand messed up big time on these
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

JB shoulda released the Indiglos

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

I love how these Retro "Shadow" X's dont squeak with every step like the all black ones do. IMO these are def gonna be one the more underated releases this year. On to the XIV/IX pack I will be passing got the OG XIVs and the Retro IX from 03' so easy pass. Time to save up for a pair of XX3s and the next packs.

i thought the X's squeaked over time? my steel X's didnt squeak at first but they did over time. did your black ones squeak when you first got them?

Only my all black ones always squeak, the Caro Blue, Steels, Countdowns and White/Reds dont

personally i dont think any of these will sit on shelves
some may not sell out as fast as others but none will be around for retail past a few days imo in places where jordans are popular
in north carolina and south carolina jordans arent that popular and the 10/13 pack sold extremely fast. by the first day all of them were gone.
the jordan ix xiv will probaly take the most time to sell just because the xiv looks so much like the last shot and you can still get last shots on ebay forabout 150 but there is no way these will not sell out sooner or later

DTLR has em in MD...wheaton mall...hope i got that right...I was there yesterday, back on the west...

Still waitn 4 mine in the mail set 2 deliver 2day man im pissed off almost 10 days later they cum in.... I hope this doesnt happen with that VI/XVII package myhead mite explode waitn for those if they dont cum on time

DTLR here in VA Newport News area and finishline had a couple of pairs left wen i was at the mall this past weekend... $335 wit tax so alotta these bums aroundhere aint coppn so they mite have a few more weeks of shelf life

Just wondering if anyone around the Houston area has seen any packages floating around anywhere? I'm pretty sure they are all gone...

Wish they could've spaced out the packs as well.... But it would'nt work if they are trying to release all these in 2008.

JAN - 10/13
MAR - 9/14
APR - 2/21
MAY - 6/17
JUN - 7/16
JUL - 4/19
AUG - 5/18
SEP - 1/22

OCT - 8/15
NOV - 3/20
DEC - 11/12
eyes.gif
<----- I know how hard it's gonna be to even tryand get these.

Since I'm not rich, I'm going to have to pick and choose. I want to get 7 out of 11 packs.

Actually I will say that the IX/XIV are going to sit on shelves and if they dont is because people are buying for the IX. I think you forgot how recently theXIV were done, not to mentioned all the damn colors and at times you still find random sizes on sale at any major sneaker chain. I personally like the XIV butafter what JB did last years he just over did the XIV ...

Back
Top Bottom