Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

HOW COME THE ONLY WAY I GOT MY PACK WAS FROM THAT LINK ? HOW COME THEY DONT SHOW UP ON SWOOSH WHEN U KEEP TYPING "JORDAN" AGAIN AND AGAIN REPEDETLYOR REFRESH THE PAGE?

Originally Posted by mallen702

THIS IS FOR THE NON NIKE EMPLOYEES , ITS THE SAME LINK JUST USE THE SECOND OPTION AND THEY THERE, PLEASE NO MORE PM'S

----> http://niketown.nike.com/swoosh/catalog/pdp.jsp?productId=160185&categoryId=303563

I don't get it...
ohwell.gif

swoosh be bullishing
Seriously, second release that comes out screwed up due to Nikes @#$%## up website....

-Aquas showed up on IE before Firefox - (Passed on Aquas, heard about this)
-Playoff VIII showed up on Firefox and not on IE - (Wait up all night to miss out on Swoosh, bought my shoe in the store)
-Countdown Pack 13/10 popped up on the non flash website.

- I had a Firefox and IE browser logged in to Swoosh and they still toss a curveball.

Oh well, went back and bought myself an 8.5, hopefully I could sell it and get myself a 10-10.5. I'm going to get my pack and I'm not paying retail,
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Its the server nike is using, you would think a billion dollar company would have the same server for flash and non-flash......

THANK YOU NIKETALK! IF IT WASN"T FOR YOU I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET THESE. MY GRATITUDE GOES OUT TO ALL THAT STAYED UP (especiallymy east coast folks) AND WERE ABLE TO PROVIDE INFO.

roll.gif
THIS IS SOME BS...STAYED UP FOR NOTHING. EFF SWOOSH...NEVER EVEN SHOWEDUP JUST THRO THAT DUMB!%!@ LINK

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how many of you are taking a chance and ordering 2 cause i promised my cousin but i dont want to jeprodize the swoosh account. info

Originally Posted by oldsole73

how many of you are taking a chance and ordering 2 cause i promised my cousin but i dont want to jeprodize the swoosh account. info
its a high risk from getting banned or even loosing your account....but whatever floats your boat.

Back
Top Bottom