Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

^Your card didn't go through?

It may be a preliminary confirmation e-mail before the card check.

So if you card didn't go through, and they don't have the money, you might not get the kicks.

Keep checking with them.

8:00 a.m. Woke up
10:30 a.m. Stepped outta my house
11:00 a.m. Walked into Dr. Jays in Downtown Brooklyn, asked for size 13, & walked out.

So for anybody in the NYC area who camped out overnight in the cold for this all I can say is....

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

Yeah I work for Finish Line and the bags didn't fit so we put them in garbage bags.

To those that work at Finish Line, were you able to use you're discount? My store originally wasn't allowed a discount but that changed and only 3 people that worked there were allowed to get it. I was the only one who got the package so I was the only one who got the 30 percent off but just curious to see if anyone else was able to use there 30 percent off.

Anyways, there wasn't much of a line at mine. I just came to pick em up and I left a hour later and we still had like 14 pairs. We never got kids sizes though.
yeah... i work at Finish Line in Bethesda, MD and 3 of our employees (I being one of them) were able to use their discount on the package. Had 22units, 19 on reserve, left with an 8, 10 and 13. I think the -3 discount per store- thing was applied to all or most stores cause every store in our districtwas able to do so...

Is there any website selling for ratail in size 13 or 14?

(Whats up with finishline it says "This product is unavailable. Please select another product" does that mean they already sold out?)

Originally Posted by Basketbll

(Whats up with finishline it says "This product is unavailable. Please select another product" does that mean they already sold out?)

nerd.gif

woke up at 330 went to my local mall waited 2nd in line until footlocker opened up at 6. they only had 6 pairs copped the 12 and 11.5. pretty easy pickup

After failing on eastbay i went to my spot around 4 am and they were sold so i had to go my mall and there were probly 30 people. waited for 2 hrs and got my11 at champs
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

pickyourshoes.com has restocked 4 thoses who didnt get

I knew that was going to happen and their price jumped as well. Its cool cause my boy Mrtito32 had my back.
They never "sell out"...they just withhold sizes for those who have run out of options...

Ordered my size 13 on FNL.com last night. Going to pick up my reserved size 9.5 at 10am, when the mall opens.

Originally Posted by datboimall

pickyourshoes.com has restocked 4 thoses who didnt get !!!!!
Yeah, and not suprisingly their price went up.
eyes.gif

I'm still debating getting my size 14 from them for $428 including shipping.
grin.gif

Stayed up all night trying to order from NDC
mad.gif
....anyway woke up, caught aride to Athlete's Foot at West End Mall in the ATL, toooooo easy! They had plenty of size 10s even after a midnight release.
pimp.gif
The JB hype train is officially dead, the only buyers are either Jordanlovers
glasses.gif
or resellers

im out on a limb here thinking of random places in the bay to cop a second pair. anyone know if places like sports authority or sports chalet got them? imguessinf peeps probably lined up at shiek also.

well i had no problem copping because of my friend being a manager at finishline but with all the complaints im reading these were not that easy to cop andovisally were more limited then people thought

Back
Top Bottom