Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by primetime21

Originally Posted by Mikey23

my boy said in the last 3 days they get around 100 calls each day about the concords
sick.gif
 this release will be madness 
sick.gif

Where's this at??
footaction river oaks and they only getting 24 pairs 
sick.gif
River Oaks in Cal City? If so I live right down the street from River Oaks. 
This release is going to overshadow the Space Jam release and even the DMP and Grape release 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 If you get your hands on these, DO NOT rock them at River Oaks. I know a few thirsty goons who missed out will be lurking.

Whats the likelyhood i get charged for customs if they mark it as gift. I'm still up in the air but seems risky. Thanks for all you help in advance

pro land in manhattan has sizes 10 and 10.5 left 

price is $280.00 no haggling on the price 

call 212 505 8966 NO SHIPPING 

i dont know if any other sizes are left 

i believe there are kids sizes left 

i'm scared to order overseas, i would hate to miss out on these.... guess i'll be campin, I hope they sale me 2 pair

Originally Posted by sf savage

Whats the likelyhood i get charged for customs if they mark it as gift. I'm still up in the air but seems risky. Thanks for all you help in advance

It's not very high, but if they do check and see an invoice anywhere in there, you'll have more to pay than just the customs fee. 

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Where's this at??
sick.gif
This release is going to overshadow the Space Jam release and even the DMP and Grape release 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 If you get your hands on these, DO NOT rock them at River Oaks. I know a few thirsty goons who missed out will be lurking.
that serious?

If you dont wanna tie up funds I suggest ordering on the 23rd. I have a feeling this EU site ordering is going to get ugly.

London and Paris heads: Do you think the Concords will be sitting on shelves at your stores? I'm going there in February and if I don't get a pair next week, this may just be my plan C.

didn't say i was buying from them, just that not up on those sites yet. already got my 2 pair, so i'm good ! just trying to give some info. isn't it up to each person what they are willing to do/ pay ? to each his own. bottom line is to get them right ?

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

London and Paris heads: Do you think the Concords will be sitting on shelves at your stores? I'm going there in February and if I don't get a pair next week, this may just be my plan C.

I just left Paris/London and they still had CG's. Expensive though. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

I just left Paris/London and they still had CG's. Expensive though. 
frown.gif
sick.gif

Thanks for the heads up man.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by sthebest

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
that serious?
yea you will get rob at river oaks.

So how true is it that nike sent out emails to all accounts about selling early? I heard about this 2 years ago but I heard the penalty is worse now. And their going randomly around counting pairs at stores. Can anyone confirm this?

Originally Posted by mikeposite

So how true is it that nike sent out emails to all accounts about selling early? I heard about this 2 years ago but I heard the penalty is worse now. And their going randomly around counting pairs at stores. Can anyone confirm this?

Couple spots told me this, and they only go look to see if theres a full stock, they don't even look inside the boxes.

I don't know about emails for sure, but I know that places that I've been buying from for years seemed to have the fear of god put in them and refused to even do reserves this time around. Word was that the Rep claimed they would be yanking accounts over selling early this time around. Don't know for certain if it's true, but I wouldn't put it past Nike.

Very Very true. A store here in the H with two fronts got a visit from the nike rep a while back. One front was selling early they came counted the stock. Found she was short and went to the other front and that front was good. Manager at the short front was fired. They didnt get their account pulled cause the owner is a certified dime piece. She so fine when i see her in the store i just wanna fap right there in the store. Instant boner when I walk in. 

They send that email every year. If Nike finds out, the store will lose its Jordan Brand account.
And no, they do not send people around to randomly count pairs unless there is reason to.

Stores only get caught if they're stupid about it..

For anyone asking, THESE ARE TRUE TO SIZE. How would I know? I have them, tried on a size 10.5, my regular 11 and an 11.5. No surprise, the 11 fit me perfectly.

Originally Posted by Tipsy

Just ordered from MILK havent received a confirmation yet

Being that it's way after hours in France right now, you probably won't get a confirmation until the middle of the night here.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Very Very true. A store here in the H with two fronts got a visit from the nike rep a while back. One front was selling early they came counted the stock. Found she was short and went to the other front and that front was good. Manager at the short front was fired. They didnt get their account pulled cause the owner is a certified dime piece. She so fine when i see her in the store i just wanna fap right there in the store. Instant boner when I walk in. 

are you talking about the chic that owns pg on times in the rice village? if so i didnt know they had 2 stores in houston other than the pg kids next door to pg on times.

Back
Top Bottom