Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by mikeposite

So how true is it that nike sent out emails to all accounts about selling early? I heard about this 2 years ago but I heard the penalty is worse now. And their going randomly around counting pairs at stores. Can anyone confirm this?

Very Very true. A store here in the H with two fronts got a visit from the nike rep a while back. One front was selling early they came counted the stock. Found she was short and went to the other front and that front was good. Manager at the short front was fired. They didnt get their account pulled cause the owner is a certified dime piece. She so fine when i see her in the store i just wanna fap right there in the store. Instant boner when I walk in. 

are you talking about the chic that owns pg on times in the rice village? if so i didnt know they had 2 stores in houston other than the pg kids next door to pg on times.
Naw she's cute but not to the point I wanna fap. 

Welgosh didn't have my 9.5 so I went ahead and order 5 pairs...NONE for me, 2 for my bro and sis for xmas, and other 3 for people I know,local and on nt.... now I need to get my 9.5!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by Tipsy

Just ordered from MILK havent received a confirmation yet

Being that it's way after hours in France right now, you probably won't get a confirmation until the middle of the night here.
Oh okay thanks. Im still trying to figure out what the 27 euros for tax is for. Its not included in the total.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Welgosh didn't have my 9.5 so I went ahead and order 5 pairs...NONE for me, 2 for my bro and sis for xmas, and other 3 for people I know,local and on nt.... now I need to get my 9.5!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

is it up now?

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

is it up now?
Yeah, I don't see them on there...

just placed my order through wellgosh successfully.  they've held me down in the past and came through again

Any CA residents have CANADA listed under their state on the receipt for WG? Country says Unite States though.

Originally Posted by snuks5

Any CA residents have CANADA on listed under their state on the receipt for WG? County says Unite States though.

I just emailed them to correctly verify my billing/shipping info.
#gotemcoach 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

I was just about to post the link. 1 pair per order. Checkout quick with Paypal.

I just bought 1 I wanna know if I place another order will it get cancelled

Any CA residents have CANADA listed under their state on the receipt for WG? Country says Unite States though.

Mine says Canada also. I'll be emailing them.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Any CA residents have CANADA on listed under their state on the receipt for WG? County says Unite States though.

I just emailed them to correctly verify my billing/shipping info.
#gotemcoach 
pimp.gif
Same here, I saw the receipt and it said Canada. I quickly emailed them though for correction.

Finally got my pair and for less than retail!!!! Feels good!

I have no idea if they'll cancel people who order more than 1 (in different orders)... it does say "maximum 1 per order" though, which could be interpreted to mean that you can have multiple orders. No ideal though...

Those of you ordering multiples from wellgosh dont be surprised if your order gets cancelled. Their fb site specifically say limit one.

Back
Top Bottom