Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i got 2 pairs on hs , sz 10.5 and 11, for $365 shipped, thats like $182.50 per pair, not bad. i think im good now for this release, 9 pairs for retail or better and all before rd.

copped two pair yesterday for 440.00, then got another one on hold for 220.00. man these 11s are dope. The good thing is my mom and pop shop let me start paying on these back in april. I was dropping like 50 here and fifty and fifty there, these were well worth it.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i got 2 pairs on hs , sz 10.5 and 11, for $365 shipped, thats like $182.50 per pair, not bad. i think im good now for this release, 9 pairs for retail or better and all before rd.

im officially done with europe releases.  gonna pass on copping from ct and sns.  i have one more on release day to pick up.  good luck people

Went through the whole thing just to wait 10 minutes to say products are out of stock..I had to be one of the first people on there and I missed out again. STRIKE TWO

^im not hurting anyone elses chances, we all have the same oppurtunity to cop these online, and besides, how can you pass up concords for under retail?

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Wow I'm amazed people overlooked the Abella vid lol.

I know I didnt thats my girl 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by teller360

took forever but finally went through with confirmation emails and invoices.
My connection timed out twice, had me
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
 but Hanon pulled through 
pimp.gif

Even though I was able to cop, I gotta agree with Hostos with the PM system and at least abbreviating

Funny how all these new usernames started popping up asking for help
laugh.gif

We all knew when these were dropping months ago, if you didn't do what you were supposed to in order to secure a pair and you miss out that is on you

Cut out all the please, please, me love you long time post.

If you miss out you have no one to blame but yourself. Good luck to those who did their homework and are on top of their game.

I left my computer on the way to check out going to class, lets see what happens haha, thanks for HS link guys!

I copp from hs and got the confirmation email. The total is only 120 euro shipped. That can't be right, right?

Don't think most people care too much if the site crashes or they can't get them from Hanon because 95% are coppin to resell anyway.

THIS "PM ME?" nonsense has got to stop. I created a separate thread for EXACTLY that....I've deleted 3 pages worth of people requesting PM's for links...

Either post the link for everybody to see or request to be PM'd in the PM list thread.

If this continues, SUSPENSIONS WILL FOLLOW. This thread should be used for [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]discussion and information only[/color]. If you want a PM...use the other thread. If you guys wanna be secretive about posting links, keep it to yourself and quit teasing the rest of the board.

Originally Posted by matothett

I copp from hs and got the confirmation email. The total is only 120 euro shipped. That can't be right, right?
It's British Pounds bro 
laugh.gif
, in the process of ordering a pair for my sister

Been booted 6 times, i'm at work been refreshing since 7 to find out, i've been on this board for years, i just don't post.  That create a profile thing +#%%*+ me hard

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Funny how all these new usernames started popping up asking for help
laugh.gif

We all knew when these were dropping months ago, if you didn't do what you were supposed to in order to secure a pair and you miss out that is on you

Cut out all the please, please, me love you long time post.

If you miss out you have no one to blame but yourself. Good luck to those who did their homework and are on top of their game.
I feel you dawg... I was awake since 7am refreshing the site and missed school cause of this. Now i secured my pairs and starting off my weekend with a 3 day senior trip
pimp.gif
Congrats, thats how you do it enjoy your pair my man

Got my order confirmation email. This has been the most suspenseful morning of my life. Congrats to all those who got their pairs..and are actually keeping them. Enjoy gentlemen. For now, its back to bed for a little before I pull another all nighter for this 8 am final tomorrow.

took about 30 min from start to finish with HS and turns out they are out of stock from 10.5-11.5

got my other two pair from oqium and END so good buy for all those who got in on HS

Back
Top Bottom