Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ijapino

THIS "PM ME?" nonsense has got to stop. I created a separate thread for EXACTLY that....I've deleted 3 pages worth of people requesting PM's for links...

Either post the link for everybody to see or request to be PM'd in the PM list thread.

If this continues, SUSPENSIONS WILL FOLLOW. This thread should be used for [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]discussion and information only[/color]. If you want a PM...use the other thread. If you guys wanna be secretive about posting links, keep it to yourself and quit teasing the rest of the board.
QFT!!!!

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Anyone get an email that says order status-not finished
But doesnt tell me how to finish it?

Happened to me initially.  Try another card or paypal if you did not try it already.

Maybe if I did not forget my hanon UN and PW i would have been successful.....O well on to the next one

GOT NEARLY TO THE END JUST TO FIND OUT IT WAS OUT OF STOCK... NICE... THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WHEN I HIT CONFIRM PAYMENT AND GOT TO AN HS SCREEN WITH NOTHING IN THE CHECKOUT CART... WHAT A WASTE.. SMH 
mad.gif

IS SBUM A GOOD SITE TO ORDER..I THINK SOMEONE SAID THEY GOT SCREWED WITH THE CG'S LAST YEAR... IS IT PREORDER OR SHIPPING NOW?

Has anyone ordered from HS before?  i got the confirmation and all but am still a little nervous because of the expected ship date 27th. 

So who all is trying to cop from SNS tomorrow?
laugh.gif
glad I already have my pairs ordered from the euro sites and don't have to deal with that madness.

I was checking out on Hanon with my size 11 and my card got rejected because it was an international order. Damn it!! I now missed out on those thanks to my fraud protection haha. O well on to the next.

Originally Posted by el cuco

That was the longest checkout process I've ever encountered, got my fingers crossed!

Me too..and to think I endured it 3 times in a row before being successful

Originally Posted by matothett

Has anyone ordered from HS before?  i got the confirmation and all but am still a little nervous because of the expected ship date 27th. 

Yes, you are fine.  It's a pre-order and with Christmas coming up, the 27th is good.

Hadem in my cart, didn't fill out my shipping correctly, went to correct it,
Lost my pair, what a long day and its 10am

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Funny how all these new usernames started popping up asking for help
laugh.gif

We all knew when these were dropping months ago, if you didn't do what you were supposed to in order to secure a pair and you miss out that is on you

Cut out all the please, please, me love you long time post.

If you miss out you have no one to blame but yourself. Good luck to those who did their homework and are on top of their game.

ohwell.gif
this guy joined 5 months ago talking bout " new user names" smh

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Anyone get an email that says order status-not finished
But doesnt tell me how to finish it?

Happened to me initially.  Try another card or paypal if you did not try it already.

The bounced back my Visa and Paypal both. *%!. Now says they are sold out

Finally got my confirmation e-mail from HS. 2 pairs locked down. 
pimp.gif

Ed said that it may take a while for confirmations to roll through due to the high volume in the servers. 
laugh.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by matothett

I've ordered all kinds of stuff from them before. They're as legit as you can get. 

Back
Top Bottom