Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

size 13 gone from urban industry already..

starting to think im not meant to have these concords..

Whoops, I didn't mean to order from Urban Industry. I was trying to see how much the total cost would be and Paypal submitted it. Oh well.

Good looking out guys. Good thing I got up to go to the bathroom. Just ordered two pair off of urban, which brings my total to four. I'm done with this shoe now. Just gonna sit back relax and watch the madness unfold. Good luck to everyone

Originally Posted by Predata08

^^^^ Yea cant imagine what I would do with 12 pairs of the same shoe.

hoping i can make some trades to get some shoes i missed out on. later down the line if and when value goes up.

I really want to drop the hammer online, but I really think these will not be so hard to bag if you have a solid game plan. I can call my local FL and order over the phone the morning of before they open. No camping 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Thanks for the Urban Industry info NT fam!

Able get a pair. Got a confirmation quick.

GL to all!

got my 11 from Urban Clothing....for those who have ordered before....do they ship as quick as other UK retailers?
any info on them?

Originally Posted by matothett

the site is down for me. 

Still up for me? Urban Industry link still working, thinking about double dipping and getting another pair... 

It's only 9, 9.5 up though. So for those of you with smallish feet there you go.

Good looks on the links. I noticed UK sites haven't had any size 14's. I'm on this thread like flies to....well you know

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Predata08

^^^^ Yea cant imagine what I would do with 12 pairs of the same shoe.

hoping i can make some trades to get some shoes i missed out on. later down the line if and when value goes up.

QFT I'm with cashmOney

For those of you guys ordering from these overseas sites, quick question. I've read in past threads that they charge you customs/international fees on paypal but not on credit cards. Can anyone provide info on that? I'm not buying from these sites just wanted to know for future reference. Thanks all. Good luck to all getting these gems.

Thanks for the link guys. Just grabbed another pair. I hope I'm not considered a lurker. Btw.. Be careful NT, the post sizes in UK, NOT US. So watch out.

Originally Posted by djeo23

For those of you guys ordering from these overseas sites, quick question. I've read in past threads that they charge you customs/international fees on paypal but not on credit cards. Can anyone provide info on that? I'm not buying from these sites just wanted to know for future reference. Thanks all. Good luck to all getting these gems.

I ordered my Black/ Cement 3 from Urban Industry without any customs fees last month. I actually was kinda banking on them again for this release and clicked the link as soon as I got the email... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GL to those still searching.... If my connect out in TX comes thru I will have 2 pairs secured without issue.... Life is good.

Back
Top Bottom