Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Quick note if your totals more than $250 USD you'll be required by FedEx to fill a customs form. Happened with me with the cements from urban industry.

Originally Posted by Epic800

Will these be on sale on Nike.com on the 23rd?

Yessir. Try to get em on the other footstore sites too. Footlocker, Finish line, etc...

Originally Posted by yankee1

Originally Posted by matothett

Has anyone ordered from HS before?  i got the confirmation and all but am still a little nervous because of the expected ship date 27th. 

Yes, you are fine.  It's a pre-order and with Christmas coming up, the 27th is good.
i am never dealing with that site again. let me share my experience
i ordered the space jams from this site two years ago. it took two and a half months to finally ship. when it came they did not mark the items as goods so i had to pay a custom tax of 90 dollars each. I refused so i file a complaint through paypal, took another month and i got my money back and no space jams. never again.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Uk size 10 is?
[table][tr][td]BRITISH[/td][td]5[/td][td]5.5[/td][td]6[/td][td]6.5[/td][td]7[/td][td]7.5[/td][td]8[/td][td]8.5[/td][td]9[/td][td]9.5[/td][td]10[/td][td]10.5[/td][td]11[/td][td]11.5[/td][td]12[/td][td]      [/td][/tr][tr][td]US[/td][td]6[/td][td]6.5[/td][td]7[/td][td]7.5[/td][td]8[/td][td]8.5[/td][td]9[/td][td]9.5[/td][td]10[/td][td]10.5[/td][td]11[/td][td]11.5[/td][td]12[/td][td]12.5[/td][td]13[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

all my preorders thus far have went through, but paypal hasn't taken the money out... do they charge it when they ship it out? (like NDC)

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Has anyone ordered from HS before?  i got the confirmation and all but am still a little nervous because of the expected ship date 27th. 

Yes, you are fine.  It's a pre-order and with Christmas coming up, the 27th is good.
i ordered the space jams from this site two years ago. it took two and a half months to finally ship. when it came they did not mark the items as goods so i had to pay a custom tax of 90 dollars each. I refused so i file a complaint through paypal, took another month and i got my money back and no space jams. never again.

maybe they learned to mark as goods now?

Originally Posted by retro23phan

I ordered NB 577 from them about 2 years ago and I did not have any problem.  I did not have any customs fees to pay, and I got my sneakers within 10 days.  Maybe we all just have different experiences with overseas retailers.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

all my preorders thus far have went through, but paypal hasn't taken the money out... do they charge it when they ship it out? (like NDC)

Mine usually get charged instantly or at least put on hold

yeah when i went to add them to my cart it said out of stock in size 9 but i still was able to add them and a size 9.5. got the order confirmation but still unsure/hoping it goes through. 

Originally Posted by stylez23

Quick note if your totals more than $250 USD you'll be required by FedEx to fill a customs form. Happened with me with the cements from urban industry.

Did you have to pay a customs fee?

Secured my second pair from Urban. Thanks for the link..
The only thing that has me kinda worried is reading this..

"(Please note that pre-order does not 100% guarantee delivery of the item, 

we can never rule out short shipment from Nike, damaged items etc 

which may prevent us fulfilling all pre-order.. 

We'll try our upmost to make sure you get your shoes!) "

Not sure if I should still try again somewhere else just to be safe..

laugh.gif
 yall dudes have sites i have never heard of before nt is the best

They was on my finger tips... With urban industry made it to the check out attempted to pay but payment wasn't accepted. Bank card company called to verify purchase said yes thinking I had a green light and everything was in the clear. Then, she told me the worse news and said ok now you can complete your transaction. By then my size was gone smh.

I'm beginning to join the majority and think its not meant for me to have em

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

Secured my second pair from Urban. Thanks for the link..
The only thing that has me kinda worried is reading this..

"(Please note that pre-order does not 100% guarantee delivery of the item, 

we can never rule out short shipment from Nike, damaged items etc 

which may prevent us fulfilling all pre-order.. 

We'll try our upmost to make sure you get your shoes!) "

Not sure if I should still try again somewhere else just to be safe..
Keep trying and have a back-up plan? Worst case scenario is you end up getting an extra pair to trade/sell/keep?

They was on my finger tips... With urban industry made it to the check out attempted to pay but payment wasn't accepted. Bank card company called to verify purchase said yes thinking I had a green light and everything was in the clear. Then, she told me the worse news and said ok now you can complete your transaction. By then my size was gone smh.

I'm beginning to join the majority and think its not meant for me to have em

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mine got declined too but hen I tried a diff CC
Thanks to those who posted the link and size info, I ordered off my phone so I didn't have time to be researching

Yes!!!! Got my first pair locked down through urbanindustry.com
Good looking NT fam for posting the link!
pimp.gif

I can't believe I was able to copp right now...I missed out with End, WG, HS, SH
Did not expect UI to go live today but I'm glad I've been keeping up w/ this thread since yesterday morning cause there's been plenty of opportunities to copp. Goodnight NT and good luck to everyone!

I ordered one from HS and one from Urban. These are just insurance pairs for me. I am hoping to get lucky on Eastbay because I have a gift card I am looking to use. If not at least I know I will get them from someplace. I would never camp out or fight with 100 people to get a pair.

missed out on Urban and Hanon-shop.....thanks for the info though, much appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hoping to land a 9.5 in a pre-order soon
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

was able to cancel my END order since it was the wrong size...got my 11 from Urban and 10.5 from Oqium and I'm out!!!
thanks for all the help with the links and good luck to those still on the hunt

Back
Top Bottom