Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Did anyone else get the 5% gold customer discount on urban? Looks like most sizes are gone now. All I see is smaller sizes now ( 7,8 )

thank you for the urbanindustry link.
i ordered my first pair, so excited but did not look at the UK size so i ordered a UK 9 = US 10
cancelled it, there email service is fast
go on again and surprisingly size US 9 still available (UK
glasses.gif

ordered two. i am set now. will sleep happy this holiday.
thanks again niketalk family, always coming through every year for the XI's

Great job on posting info today, much appreciated, cool seeing NT working together on this and helping each other

Originally Posted by Killajay209

damn missed out again/ woke up now/ page increased =good info/

Yesterday that was one of my biggest fears. See the page count jump 10 = OH GOD what did I miss? 

Thanks for the Urban link, got my size 11 and confirmation email. This whole Concord release has been a rush, thanks for all the info.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

damn missed out again/ woke up now/ page increased =good info/

Same here. I stayed up til 5am waiting too. Apparently it's better to sleep between 7pm-3am and wake up at 4/5am for releases.

yeah Im not a huge post guy myself. But this is what NT is all about. Ive been lurking since the year 2000, and finally decided to start chiming in from time to time. Thank you guys for you help. Now I finally have the shoe that I have missed out on 3 times.

From the looks of it the 23rd may bring NDC, Eastbay, FNL, etc. crumbling to their knees.  This release is going to be crazy.

Originally Posted by DangerXX

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

Secured my second pair from Urban. Thanks for the link..
The only thing that has me kinda worried is reading this..

"(Please note that pre-order does not 100% guarantee delivery of the item, 

we can never rule out short shipment from Nike, damaged items etc 

which may prevent us fulfilling all pre-order.. 

We'll try our upmost to make sure you get your shoes!) "

Not sure if I should still try again somewhere else just to be safe..
Keep trying and have a back-up plan? Worst case scenario is you end up getting an extra pair to trade/sell/keep?

My concern is they are def pre orders. Do these sites actually have quantity in stock or are they taking as many orders as possible and not gonna be able to fulfill every order? I mean NT themselves is killing these sites with all the orders I just hope they have the amounts to cover all y'all orders. Also, are all these sites legit. I've never ordered online other than eastbay and I've never heard of these ones that are poppin up. I would assume since everyone is Rollin with it so good stuff. Congrats to evry1 for getting em.

good looks on the links gang. these euro sites are really coming thru in the clutch for everyone. hope all your orders go thru without a hitch.
damn this firewall at work. woe is me.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by stylez23

Quick note if your totals more than $250 USD you'll be required by FedEx to fill a customs form. Happened with me with the cements from urban industry.

Did you have to pay a customs fee?

No but I had to provide a tax ID (business tax ID but SSN if you have none) an it took almost another 4 days to clear.

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by DangerXX

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

Secured my second pair from Urban. Thanks for the link..
The only thing that has me kinda worried is reading this..

"(Please note that pre-order does not 100% guarantee delivery of the item, 

we can never rule out short shipment from Nike, damaged items etc 

which may prevent us fulfilling all pre-order.. 

We'll try our upmost to make sure you get your shoes!) "

Not sure if I should still try again somewhere else just to be safe..
Keep trying and have a back-up plan? Worst case scenario is you end up getting an extra pair to trade/sell/keep?

My concern is they are def pre orders. Do these sites actually have quantity in stock or are they taking as many orders as possible and not gonna be able to fulfill every order? I mean NT themselves is killing these sites with all the orders I just hope they have the amounts to cover all y'all orders. Also, are all these sites legit. I've never ordered online other than eastbay and I've never heard of these ones that are poppin up. I would assume since everyone is Rollin with it so good stuff. Congrats to evry1 for getting em.

They might already have Concords in stock so they're only taking pre-orders based on their quantity.

FIRST DMPS WERE WAY BIGGER..THAT RELEASE WAS INSANE.. THEY WERENT EVEN WIDELY AVAILABLE.. THEY COST MORE.. I WAITED 14 HOURS ON LINE FOR THEM

i have never had a to pay a one penny in customs fees and i have ordered well over $250 usd from urban, end, and wellgosh multiple times. in fact, i just ordered 2 pairs of bc 3's from wellgosh last month and the total was $303 usd and i didnt pay any customs on that either and i received the shoes in 1 business day from the time they shipped them. and end, urban, and wellgosh all ship fedex express international which only takes 2-3 days max for delivery, idk know how long hanon-shop takes to deliver but i guess i will know soon.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

This wont be the majority of us.... unless you enjoy being out in the madness

308325_173896546032901_100002376714006_354117_1951003312_n.jpeg
already said it once on the other thread, i do like the madness on release night.  i find it fun since i only do it once a year.  and even though i already have three pre-ordered best believe i will be out there on release night...

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by yankee1

Originally Posted by matothett

Has anyone ordered from HS before?  i got the confirmation and all but am still a little nervous because of the expected ship date 27th. 

Yes, you are fine.  It's a pre-order and with Christmas coming up, the 27th is good.
i am never dealing with that site again. let me share my experience
i ordered the space jams from this site two years ago. it took two and a half months to finally ship. when it came they did not mark the items as goods so i had to pay a custom tax of 90 dollars each. I refused so i file a complaint through paypal, took another month and i got my money back and no space jams. never again.
Did you order from the "restock" and order more than 1 pair? I've never had an issue with them and I've been ordering with them for almost 3 years now. They come through when I'm looking for european releases all the time or stuff that no one gets locally. Their customer rewards point system is pretty cool too, and until this release they let you use it for Jordan products too.

Originally Posted by matothett

Has anyone ordered from HS before?  i got the confirmation and all but am still a little nervous because of the expected ship date 27th. 
I got my CG11s from them, they're straight.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i have never had a to pay a one penny in customs fees and i have ordered well over $250 usd from urban, end, and wellgosh multiple times. in fact, i just ordered 2 pairs of bc 3's from wellgosh last month and the total was $303 usd and i didnt pay any customs on that either and i received the shoes in 1 business day from the time they shipped them. and end, urban, and wellgosh all ship fedex express international which only takes 2-3 days max for delivery, idk know how long hanon-shop takes to deliver but i guess i will know soon.

More often than not Hanon uses parcelforce (the international express division of the Royal Post) to ship, you'll get one of those EE numbers as a tracking number once it ships and it'll be a little slow in updating, but here's a screenshot of the path my last order from them took.
hanon1.jpg

For some reason the delivery confirmation never updated, but I had these in hand at 10:23am on the 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom