Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by smzsmz

^ dude, guaranteed there is something wrong with the site. its giving me the same BS. when their first stock popped up 2 days ago i could check out no problem, but didnt cop.... now today its not working. it may be crashing. use google translate to see what the problem is. its giving me this message which makes no sense to me, i havent order anything yet.

Total number of articles
At least one item is limited, and therefore can not be ordered in the desired number.
If this item has been ordered before, is another order is not possible:

Jordan Air Jordan 11 Retro White / Black
Subtotal: 0,00 €

The minimum order value is € 19.00

Free shipping from 0,00 €

You are away from just € 0.00 a free shipping

Man I tried for an hour last night and when I finally got to payment option, the shoes were gone.  I beleive they are all out even though it selects the size.  It wont let me put anything into the car at this point.  Site is all over the place

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

As I wait for my pairs to come from NDC and CT, for those with pairs on hand: What are the production dates on the size tag???

Can someone tell me what the production dates are on the size tag?
Sure: On my pair from Footaction: 7-13-11 to 10-17-11. Both shoes. Will wait to see what they are on my NDC pairs. 

it wouldnt even let me get to the field to enter my info.... idk what happened. guess i fail again. STILLL HAVE YET TO GET MY SZ 13

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

CALMLY PICKED UP MY PAIRS THIS MORNING.

1 OF MY PERSONAL PAIRS AND MY DAUGHTERS PAIR

TOLD MY DAUGHTER I WASN'T GONNA GET HER CONCORDS FOR CHRISTMAS SHE GAVE ME THIS FACE:

SHE KNOWS BETTER

Lol...my 3 month old son's reaction when we put them on his feet (macbook pics, sorry for the quality photographers) 

Mini me slept on these.....I hope he's not a LeBron fan 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
lil man fly as @+@% and i hope hes not a lebron fan 2
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

p.s. if u ever get tired of em my girl wanna adopt him
laugh.gif
roll.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

As I wait for my pairs to come from NDC and CT, for those with pairs on hand: What are the production dates on the size tag???

Sure: On my pair from Footaction: 7-13-11 to 10-17-11. Both shoes. Will wait to see what they are on my NDC pairs. 
My European pairs are 7/13/11-9/7/11

Wouldn't mind trying for another pair but don't want to wait out 3 pairs from europe from sites I've never been on before.....hopefully the guy that said 1 pair/per on snipes was true and I'm not actually allowed to do another order....feel bad not even trying though.

Just got my last pair on snipeshop, glad I've been consistently checking this thread
Hope it doesn't get cancelled....

you know when i see dudes with multi pairs im empathizing for those without 1

damn i had 2 pairs of size 40 in my cart and it took awhile to translate each thing so i could figure out what to click
and when i finally registered, they're gone!!!!!!!!!!!! arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

07/31/11 - 10/12/11

Purchased at footaction

Snipeshop worked for me, was able to get a 44 1/2 EU. Took me awhile but managed to pay with paypal. I don't wear the size hopefully i'll find somebody to trade with. I waited for hours at the mall but came up short, I need a US 13 bad!

i got the wrong size on snipes :/ got a 42 which equals a size 8.5. I needed a 9 :/ sent an email to see if they can change it if not then i asked for cancellation :/

i had the same problem last nite w/ snipe make sure all the fields are filled out properly and none of the bars where you type it are yellow

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Right on brother. No need to have mulitples. 2 I get but when you have more than that it is just ridiculous.

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

i got the wrong size on snipes :/ got a 42 which equals a size 8.5. I needed a 9 :/ sent an email to see if they can change it if not then i asked for cancellation :/

A eur 42 is a us 9 in the chart I checked buddy

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Right on brother. No need to have mulitples. 2 I get but when you have more than that it is just ridiculous.

people knew these were somehow gr yet still selfishly bought more
how many pairs does it take to satisfy?

maxdunker wrote:
Now on to other matters. The blue sole is supposed to help against yellowing but it will eventually happen seeing as many pairs won't see light of day. Will putting these in the special bag and using that vacuum sealing thing from my kitchen be a good idea? Like do it individually to each shoe and maybe throwing in one of those silica bags? Serious question tho.

I would bet $100 that these start to yellow around the traction pods ala SJs and CGs within a year whether they are worn or not.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Swooped Up Some 'Lo Beanie's Today To Go With These Joints

JOE- Your's Will Be On It's Way Next Week My Man
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Ha I need me that beanie. 

Back
Top Bottom