Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by sho3tym

My order from Crooked Tongues literally just showed up at my door.

2 pairs, I didn't get hit with Custom fees either....

did you do their free shipping option?  

Footlocker in Cherry Hill, New Jersey got their restock today, but sadly it sold out within 10 minutes of the store opening. They had 12 pairs. It wasn't an actual restock because they were missing 12 pairs from their original shipment.

Was blown I didn't get a pair on rd here in MD
But picked up my girl from the airport today and lo and behold she got me a size 13 for Xmas.
Guess the Nike store in MOA wasn't too bad

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

There's a reason no one went postal, my team was ready for anything! I did apologize.

Interesting...so it's ok for you to jump the line (and apologize) but if someone does it to you, you got your team ready, huh? Again, STUPID. 

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

anyone get clarification on finishline orders that still say pending in paypal?

just got off the phone with FNL... If you didn't get any ORDER NUMBER thru a finishline email, looks like you won't be getting the shoes... they will release the pending order in your paypal within 1-7 business days. There's goes my pair...
frown.gif

UPS just dropped of my 2 pairs of sz 14s from NDC today. They were supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but UPS delivered them a day early. Quality is on point on both pair.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

gotta love people requiring a team because they admittedly cant take care of their own business.  wow...

How would u handel your self if 100+ people went postal on
irrelevant for me because i wouldnt cut a line.  if you think youre big enough to pull a stunt like that, at least be able to handle yourself.
Delorean, EXACLTY what I'm saying. Why act the fool and cut ppl in line - you don't get 'em, you don't get 'em. And that's why NYC was on YouTube for those cats fighting. Embarrassing. I got friends that didn't get their pairs - sure, they're salty but ain't about to cause a riot for 'em. 
And who apologizes on NT??? Get outta here! Nothin' but a fool. 

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

anyone get clarification on finishline orders that still say pending in paypal?

just got off the phone with FNL... If you didn't get any ORDER NUMBER thru a finishline email, looks like you won't be getting the shoes... they will release the pending order in your paypal within 1-7 business days. There's goes my pair...
frown.gif
thats what i figured. i am on hold now. do you have to request them to release it or will they just do it automatically?

Ey cold my buddy is the manager at woodfield and says hes hearing HOH will not get any more restocks, but instead more FLs will so be on the look out...He said if they get a restock at his store I will get my second pair fingers crossed 
happy.gif

not sure... i was so disappointed i forget to ask that. lol. i'll eventually see it reflect in my account anyway...

gotta love people requiring a team because they admittedly cant take care of their own business.  wow...

irrelevant for me because i wouldnt cut a line.  if you think youre big enough to pull a stunt like that, at least be able to handle yourself.
THIS. I always go solo although it might not be the wisest thing. But if you need a team, is to protect yourself not to bully your way through a line. Bringing a team for that is the most punk move ever. Also, you do not know the person you are cutting, because you can get popped unless your team is packing the heat. People need to get out of here with that TEAM nonsense.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DRose22

Ey cold my buddy is the manager at woodfield and says hes hearing HOH will not get any more restocks, but instead more FLs will so be on the look out...He said if they get a restock at his store I will get my second pair fingers crossed 
happy.gif

i hope so .....once i get my 12 my gfs 6.5y & my daughters 11c im outta this thread & ill do some actual wk
laugh.gif

my 2 pairs from crooked tongues came today. that was quick!

box was obviously opened at the bottom, didn't get customs fees tho (but i've gotten bills in the mail later so ya never know)...

both pairs are basically flawless. def not early release/fakes/b-grades...

house of hoops in north riverside had a restock too. it would be worth a try to check back tomorrow. the footlocker in fordcity had them yesterday and today.

Need some help guys. Im doing a trade and I need to know how much the other party needs to add.

Im giving up CDP pack 11/12 not my size for his Concords sz 10.

How much should he add?>

Originally Posted by mendoje

Delorean, EXACLTY what I'm saying. Why act the fool and cut ppl in line - you don't get 'em, you don't get 'em. And that's why NYC was on YouTube for those cats fighting. Embarrassing. I got friends that didn't get their pairs - sure, they're salty but ain't about to cause a riot for 'em. 
And who apologizes on NT??? Get outta here! Nothin' but a fool. 
Exactly what I was thinking. If I get them, then good. If I don't, then oh well. No one should get cut on line no matter how small or how young they are. I will not cut them due to the fact that they camped out for a sneaker and I did not. It will be my fault for not putting the work like they did although I would not camp out.

Originally Posted by djaward

Need some help guys. Im doing a trade and I need to know how much the other party needs to add.

Im giving up CDP pack 11/12 not my size for his Concords sz 10.

How much should he add?>

I would say 100-150 more

Back
Top Bottom