Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Sjs can be found ds for 3-320 tops...I just let avpair go for 300 shipped which is reasonable isnce retail+tax was about 190,and on these it'll be about 200.....good luck to everyone

not necessarily true, i posted last week that i had just seen a pair go for 400 shipped on the bay.  i think at this point 300 shipped for DS jams would be a steal (for lack of a better term)...

Anybody know if there's a way to or a link to register an account with UI BEFORE going to purchase an item?

Originally Posted by In3gra

Anybody know the phone number to CT?

i dont think they have one.  i called the number posted earlier and it went to the ad agency as stated so i asked for Dean, lady asked what i was calling for and i said crooked tongues and she said that isnt their number anymore and they can only be reached through email now...

Originally Posted by loubrock

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

well damb.

According to Nike Portland twitter they will be giving out bands thursday at 5pm and opening doors at 7am the next morning for the release.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Sjs can be found ds for 3-320 tops...I just let avpair go for 300 shipped which is reasonable isnce retail+tax was about 190,and on these it'll be about 200.....good luck to everyone

not necessarily true, i posted last week that i had just seen a pair go for 400 shipped on the bay.  i think at this point 300 shipped for DS jams would be a steal (for lack of a better term)...

Yeah 300 is a good price. They were just sitting in my closet.and it was a repeat buyer so isaid ef it...ebay 400 is equivalent to 325_350 since people usually charge a little extra due to the fees

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by In3gra

Anybody know the phone number to CT?

i dont think they have one.  i called the number posted earlier and it went to the ad agency as stated so i asked for Dean, lady asked what i was calling for and i said crooked tongues and she said that isnt their number anymore and they can only be reached through email now...

Crap I just wanted to know if my order went thru. I ordered 36 minutes after the person posted the link but I typed in the wrong email address during checkout. I didnt register so i cant check my order status. I paid thru PayPal but didn't get a refund....yet.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

People cry about resellers and high prices,but who causes that?? People such as the people at ntny and ntla who camp for hours,days before....they'll get their pair(s) if they bring people,but just by lining up days early creates hype....people will cash in this release,and honestly,I see these going for more hhans SJs n CGs...just my opinion
So true and hopefully everybody will be too busy getting trying to get the Concords, that I can finally get a pair of SJ's for a reasonable price

This is what I'm banking on and is the reason why I am buying three pairs of the Concords. I only want to keep two pair and then hopefully trade one off for some Space Jams. I believe that these will for sure be fetching more than the Cool Greys and Space Jams. We have to remember that this is probably the most visible and highly recognized Jordan of all time.

Scrolling through the last 4 or 5 pages has me dying... especially the jordan heels lmaooooo

anyways I received my conformation from CT so im done with this release... too much madness for my blood. I ordered my pair around 11 est if that helps anyone

Question about the customs stuff.

Will they notify me to pay? I paid with paypal, will they just bill that?

Never had to do this...I ordered 2 pairs if that matters.

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

sammietheboss wrote:
Is sneakerape fake

i think so

Im looking at the name and thinking, hmmmm sneakerRAPE huh!?!?  Not fealing to confident just on them 4 letters....
laugh.gif

WHAT
eek.gif
 what possibly would make you feel uncertain about a place called SNEAK "E" RAPE?

But in all seriousness DO NOT order from them check the ray allen 13's page they did some bizness apparently they let people preorder hyped release's at high prices then cancel all orders for a no interest loan then im assuming they take those funds use them to cop the actual shoes in high amounts then resell for a high profit on RD

or they just send you fakes they bought overseas

a pretty smart hustle if you can keep it going but it makes you one heck of a douch
devil.gif

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

sammietheboss wrote:
Is sneakerape fake

i think so

Im looking at the name and thinking, hmmmm sneakerRAPE huh!?!?  Not fealing to confident just on them 4 letters....
laugh.gif

lol I see what you did there #readingisfundamental

@19mushi I hadn't heard about them using people's money as a sketchy no interest loan, I just remember them being in the same convo with Air Randy and that group.

Thank u NTLV. They had their second session this morning starting at 6 am. And had lots of bands.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

quick news flash

just saw 3 people at footaction at 34 st in manhattan waiting about a hour ago

its getting serious
NAHHHHH..... YOU CANT BE SERIOUS...

NT does have a lot of pairs, the thing is there are still a lot of heads

IT's a general release as we all know but the demand is mad crazy. and resellers.

This is what went down in NTSF

At least NTLA and NTNY told people a date AHEAD to plan.

NTSF was like, ok lets just start giving them out NOW. it was stop whatever your doing and jam. they had a lot, but also a lot of people

You know resellers were in line because even after they anounced only 12.5 to 15 were left, no one left the line and you could see none of those folks wore those sizes.

Back
Top Bottom