Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

quick news flash

just saw 3 people at footaction at 34 st in manhattan waiting about a hour ago

its getting serious
NAHHHHH..... YOU CANT BE SERIOUS...
People were talkin about puttin in work for your pairs, looks like a couple people took that a little too seriously... 72 hours...

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

NT does have a lot of pairs, the thing is there are still a lot of heads

IT's a general release as we all know but the demand is mad crazy. and resellers.

This is what went down in NTSF

At least NTLA and NTNY told people a date AHEAD to plan.

NTSF was like, ok lets just start giving them out NOW. it was stop whatever your doing and jam. they had a lot, but also a lot of people

You know resellers were in line because even after they anounced only 12.5 to 15 were left, no one left the line and you could see none of those folks wore those sizes.
Size 13 gets raped hard online... our foot locker got one pair. hate wearing 13

Da demand for these joints are rediculous

They got us all goofed up
30t6p3b.gif

$till
nerd.gif

def going to try my luck come release day...but if not im thankful to have a pair sz10....good luck and be safe to everyone going out on there adventure..
51a367731ea30b0701ff59333e3bb20a48f79ffe_r.jpg

for those who havent got there pair crookedtongues is restocking at midnight UK time so thats like 6 or 7 PM EST so thats a good last chance before release date

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

IT's a general release as we all know but the demand is mad crazy. and resellers.

NTSF was like, ok lets just start giving them out NOW. it was stop whatever your doing and jam. they had a lot, but also a lot of people

You know resellers were in line because even after they anounced only 12.5 to 15 were left, no one left the line and you could see none of those folks wore those sizes.

size 13..u serious? I wear a 14 i went into my footlocker and they was like "Heeeeeelllllllllll no we ain't got that bi*&^h"
laugh.gif

got my email from ct and my 2 pairs coming in from end, already have multiple dmps on deck so im not even worried when they come in ill just sit back and watch this madness unfold come friday 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

size 13..u serious? I wear a 14 i went into my footlocker and they was like "Heeeeeelllllllllll no we ain't got that bi*&^h"
laugh.gif

Hahahaha!!! I laughed out loud knowing that they would say exactly that.  Man the kids at my local mall set the wrong image for the business.  Swear they are at a club working at FL, talking unprofessional and all, dressing like bums.  Man I can see them saying that exact same thing in front of all the customer's.

try wearing 14

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

for those who havent got there pair crookedtongues is restocking at midnight UK time so thats like 6 or 7 PM EST so thats a good last chance before release date

damn, not gonna be anywhere near internet access at that time
crybabyv.png
someone help ya boy out for the love of god

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

laugh.gif

Hahahaha!!! I laughed out loud knowing that they would say exactly that.  Man the kids at my local mall set the wrong image for the business.  Swear they are at a club working at FL, talking unprofessional and all, dressing like bums.  Man I can see them saying that exact same thing in front of all the customer's.
eh yea, but its all good thou us size 14+ people are gonna get ours we just gotta put in more work than others, I gotta be 1st in line cause if I see a single other big footer its over cause you know if they even got a pair its only 1 pair lol

but eff these shoes I need a female that looks like the one in your avatar in my life!

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

damn, not gonna be anywhere near internet access at that time
crybabyv.png
someone help ya boy out for the love of god

my fault i made it sound like its restocking today, the 22nd at 6 or 7 PM EST

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

quick news flash

just saw 3 people at footaction at 34 st in manhattan waiting about a hour ago

its getting serious

This cant be life

I just sent Mentalkicks an email asking them to cancel my order. I dont want to get any fake or pre-release pairs. Can you guys that ordered and canceled from them let me know how the process went?

Any info for the release in houston tx galleria are they doing the samething like last year? When to ask people at the store f *** don't want to let no one know

The CT release was a mistake! They will not have any till release day now as I spoke to them this morning. They have also said on there site that some of the single pair purchases will be honoured so those that ordered more pairs might get cancelled.

To clear up the CT stuff this is the email I received after not getting conformation yesterday

Hi,

Your Jordan XI Concord pre-order has been processed successfully and will be dispatched on the official release date this Friday (the 23rd of December). Sorry for the late notification.

Remember that all sizes on Crooked Tongues are UK rather than US, so please contact us if there's any issues there before dispatch date.

And please accept our apologies if you ordered multiple pairs, but due to demand, we can only honour pre-orders on orders of up to two pairs. The rest of our stock will be on sale from 00:01am (UK time) this Friday.

Thanks for ordering with Crooked Tongues.

Man that camping is serious! My mom and pop spot just got their shipment in and I grabbed my pair. So glad for mom and pop stores.

Good luck to everyone. Seriously, if there was any shoe design that I wish everyone who wanted a pair could have, it would be this one. I have been fortunate enough to lock up two pairs of 14s and hopefully I can manuver through the website overload on thursday night to cop another. In lieu of the recent conversations that have been happening about people benefiting unjustly from things shared by memebers, I would like to add the following: I haven't been around lately, so anyone who in the future is looking for big sizes, pm me and I will try to help. Although, I need to be clear that I don't have anything for this release!

Tate out.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Air-Jordan-11-High-Heels-White-Black-2.jpg

They look like fakes to me.
laugh.gif

The patent leather looks like plastic, the soles look off, the "jumpman jordan" tag on the tongue isn't lined up to the third laceloop, the jumpman on the left shoe is facing the wrong way, and the carbonfiber heels looks like plastic. These are clearly the AirRandy release
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jcuk23

The CT release was a mistake! They will not have any till release day now as I spoke to them this morning. They have also said on there site that some of the single pair purchases will be honoured so those that ordered more pairs might get cancelled.

many have gotten confirmation emails and emails saying order processed, also saying 2 pair is the maximum. They would not send out all these emails and then cancel everybodies, i think that if it has been processed that you are basically good to go. I only got 1 pair so either way im good 

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Man that camping is serious! My mom and pop spot just got their shipment in and I grabbed my pair. So glad for mom and pop stores.

Thank god indeed
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom