Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

What are some mom and pop stores in Chicago? The only store ive found selling the shoes early hasnt received their shipment. 

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

People cry about resellers and high prices,but who causes that?? People such as the people at ntny and ntla who camp for hours,days before....they'll get their pair(s) if they bring people,but just by lining up days early creates hype....people will cash in this release,and honestly,I see these going for more hhans SJs n CGs...just my opinion
So true and hopefully everybody will be too busy getting trying to get the Concords, that I can finally get a pair of SJ's for a reasonable price
This is what I'm banking on and is the reason why I am buying three pairs of the Concords. I only want to keep two pair and then hopefully trade one off for some Space Jams. I believe that these will for sure be fetching more than the Cool Greys and Space Jams. We have to remember that this is probably the most visible and highly recognized Jordan of all time.
That's not a bad idea man, I wouldn't mind getting another pair to swap for a pair of SJ's
embarassed.gif

Hopefully I can get lucky on another site
nerd.gif
or on RD

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

size 13..u serious? I wear a 14 i went into my footlocker and they was like "Heeeeeelllllllllll no we ain't got that bi*&^h"
laugh.gif

Hahahaha!!! I laughed out loud knowing that they would say exactly that.  Man the kids at my local mall set the wrong image for the business.  Swear they are at a club working at FL, talking unprofessional and all, dressing like bums.  Man I can see them saying that exact same thing in front of all the customer's.
eh yea, but its all good thou us size 14+ people are gonna get ours we just gotta put in more work than others, I gotta be 1st in line cause if I see a single other big footer its over cause you know if they even got a pair its only 1 pair lol

but eff these shoes I need a female that looks like the one in your avatar in my life!

WORD UP!!! I WEAR A 15... IT AINT EASY... IM REALLY TRYING TO HAVE THESE IN HAND ON R/D... NOT REALLY TRYING TO ORDER ONLINE...GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE BIG FOOTERS OUT THERE

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

Originally Posted by jcuk23

The CT release was a mistake! They will not have any till release day now as I spoke to them this morning. They have also said on there site that some of the single pair purchases will be honoured so those that ordered more pairs might get cancelled.

many have gotten confirmation emails and emails saying order processed, also saying 2 pair is the maximum. They would not send out all these emails and then cancel everybodies, i think that if it has been processed that you are basically good to go. I only got 1 pair so either way im good 

Only repeating what they said to me this morning and it's up in a thread on there site too.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Man that camping is serious! My mom and pop spot just got their shipment in and I grabbed my pair. So glad for mom and pop stores.

The mesh is so angelic white compared to the SDS, AR and other early release pairs 
eek.gif
. Good things come to those who wait
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

This was the line at about 6am at NTNY, about 100 people here and it was fine and good till about 6 30 when some idiot security split the line in two so we would'nt block entrances to other businesses on 5th ave. Needless to say that caused chaos and lots of line cutting
mad.gif

this was the line at 7:30 when they started giving out wristbands, i managed to snag #138 but i know damn well i should have been in the 90's. All this struggle and shoes aren't even out yet.

There has got to be a way to avoid stuff like this. Honestly, this is just asking for people to do something irresponsible and land themselves in some serious trouble. I remember when a friend of mine's mother was seriously injured as she was robbed at knife point trying to leave a mall with some Js. At some point, this stops being about supply and demand (or unhappy people equals more intrest the next go around) and more about how can we prevent people from behaving like animals. Just my thoughts.
Tate

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

The CT release was a mistake! They will not have any till release day now as I spoke to them this morning. They have also said on there site that some of the single pair purchases will be honoured so those that ordered more pairs might get cancelled.

many have gotten confirmation emails and emails saying order processed, also saying 2 pair is the maximum. They would not send out all these emails and then cancel everybodies, i think that if it has been processed that you are basically good to go. I only got 1 pair so either way im good 

Only repeating what they said to me this morning and it's up in a thread on there site too.
just read the CT thread many are complaining, and someone stated that NONE will be honored, but i dont see where it says that only single pair orders will be honored im beginning to get worried because it does state that the shoe was made live by accident, explaining why some may have gotten an email that says there order was cancelled because the link was not supposed to be live, that being said i am not satisfied yet, im back on the hunt for another pair

Originally Posted by raidercb5

Called my local FTL and found out they should be getting a good run...dude wouldn't go into details on how many per size but sounded like it should be all good. Now it's just a matter of getting there early enough to beat the crowds.

Called the mall security about when they were going to let people start lining up and dude sounded scared, didnt even know how they were going to handle the situation...youd think after the last couple of years of them dealin with December releases they'd have a better gameplan lol

Any Bay Area NTers camping out at Valley Fair?
I am sadly 
tired.gif

i asked dude over at footlocker and told me the pretty much the same thing. i asked what the deal was with the 23rd and told me that the sun rises and the sun sets, i stared at him like 
indifferent.gif
 this is not a joking matter 
laugh.gif

my buddy walks into his finishline the other day... manager says no preorders.

he walks in the next day... manager says preorders start tomorrow.

walks in today... manager says all of them are spoken for.

should he...
a) report him since the dude is obviously buying them all for himself (nobody in that town buys J's)
b) take the L

the insanity of all this has really got me thinking.....what if i am lucky enough to get a pair. do i than get stabbed or shot from some thug because they did not get them.....i am an old timer and remember back in 1989 when people were actually getting killed for jordans and there coats and this release makes me feel that something like that crazy *#%* will be happening again

be careful everyone out there trying to get these

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

should he...
a) report him since the dude is obviously buying them all for himself (nobody in that town buys J's)
b) take the L

WTH!!! Serious garbage going on.  Call corporate and find out what the deal is suppose to b.  Hell, call another location and find out who the DM is, Im sure they wont let that happen.

if he gets the shoes if he reports him..then Yes...but if he gets nothing, then really whats the point, so the manager loses his job....he gains nothin....so take the L and move forward

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

should he...
b) take the L

At the average FTL, FL, FA, what ever stock they get, the employees will eat at LEAST HALF OF THESE UP.

Yes i would call corporate on that dude
devil.gif

Originally Posted by lamont15

To clear up the CT stuff this is the email I received after not getting conformation yesterday

Hi,

Your Jordan XI Concord pre-order has been processed successfully and will be dispatched on the official release date this Friday (the 23rd of December). Sorry for the late notification.

Remember that all sizes on Crooked Tongues are UK rather than US, so please contact us if there's any issues there before dispatch date.

And please accept our apologies if you ordered multiple pairs, but due to demand, we can only honour pre-orders on orders of up to two pairs. The rest of our stock will be on sale from 00:01am (UK time) this Friday.

Thanks for ordering with Crooked Tongues.

Same e-mail that they sent me. 
laugh.gif

-Drew

eff that bro do something. why did he lie he should have just kept it one hundid.

plus ya boy went out there three days ?,he owe dat boy something guylee

Back
Top Bottom