Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I called my local spot yesterday who does presales of the shoe.  They were already sold out.  I have gotten the last two XI releases, I may pass on this one because I do not want to deal with the lines etc.

back to bed. knowing my luck some other site is probably going to pop up when im sleeping. oh well im tired.

I have a size 9 in my cart and it's letting me check out.... most of you guys will get your order cancel i bet.

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

did anyone check out with multiple pairs?

you order will get canceled if you check out with more than 1, it said so right in the description.

GUYS stop posting your page 59 B%$hit. youre loading up the server more.

I tweeted SNS if some orders might get canceled, he responded.... "@sneakersnstuff: @Townbidnez we did oversell a bit, so before customer service get's back to you I can't promise anything".... Hopefully mines goes thru
frown.gif

F**K SNS... OR RATHER SNS'S INABILITY TO HANDLE MASS TRAFFIC.... CRASHED

I JUST LOCKED A PAIR IN THROUGH AN EBAYER FOR 265 SHIPPED TODAY... ALL THIS MADNESS AND THE SHOE HASNT EVEN DROPPED YET??? SMH... GLAD I HAVE AT LEAST 1 PAIR UNDER 300...ILL TRY FOR ANOTHER ON RELEASE DAY FOR RETAIL

Well lets all hope that because this is a general release, a lot of pairs well be produced. So with that in mind, NDC/FootlockerDC/FinishLineDC/EastbayDC will have large supplies, and gives people many options (3+) websites to cop from... #FaithNotLost

Originally Posted by proballer

Has anyone ever ordered from sneaker bum? Are they legit?

There is no option to pay for them on there (through the checkout)... so even if they are legit, you can't get them right now.

Wow, 2300%?  There are more lurkers than I even thought.

Originally Posted by JzeusTx

Well lets all hope that because this is a general release, a lot of pairs well be produced. So with that in mind, NDC/FLDC/FNDC/EDC will have large supplies, and gives people many options (3+) websites to cop from... #FaithNotLost

truth. thats how i feel. seeing how many places have/will have these there is definitely a larger supply than there was of the spacejams.

Originally Posted by proballer

Has anyone ever ordered from sneaker bum? Are they legit?
Don't recommend..after the Cool Grey Fiasco-(pre-ordered two months advance and on dec 23rd recived a canceled email and scrambled to get a pair)  plus took forever to refund my money...never again

For those who were trying to get more than one pair from SNS, it clear states on their website that those orders will be cancelled..

Originally Posted by BigPoint

my girl got through to SNS and got a size 12. Paid with paypal to sneakerpimps at $160.44 US!! Yeah buddy!!
Got my paypal confirmation too! 
pimp.gif
lets hope they dont go cancelling on our !#!*# lol

Got 1 pair size9 off SNS, My connect at Champs Dadeland Mall in Miami FL tells me they received about 90 pairs

Back
Top Bottom