Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Mental Kicks seems like a hit or miss?

Some people say they are legit, some people saying to stay away.

They are listed on the legit sites. 

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Oquim was 175 Euros + shipping? That's like copping them from PYS in the u.s...$279 USD.

its more like $250 shipped. im not sure if pys charged shipping and taxes.

Originally Posted by XB

So what's the deal with Mentalkicks....some people say they legit and some say they not

I bought some 99 IV's from them that were legit.  I think it's more of the newer retros that are questionable

I would say stay away from MentalKicks. The CGs I bought from them a couple of months ago were def B Grades. They refunded plus return shipping so I respect them for that....

Originally Posted by spOOfy

i wouldnt buy from them IMO

Originally Posted by spOOfy

I'd pass, china shoes are a big NO

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Will Jimmy Jazz be an easy cop? (Store not website)

Called em today and they acted super shady. Employees will eat majority of these retail store releases, if notHOH or NT

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Info on where to cop that Finals snapback?
nerd.gif

M&N and sold out

Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by sthebest

are these 2000's with dyed soles?
yes they are. I sold them in October though, namely because the midsole was starting to seperate BAD and the mesh just wouldnt return to its bone white condition.
you sold on ebay? size 13?
nope. sold them on the other site, size 10.5. had the retro card and OG box and sold them for the retail price of the 2011s.

Just hit my boy off with 420.00$ to grab me a 10 and 11.5 from Kentucky shipped.. he knows spots out there, so I can avoid the New York hype that shall ensue.. feels good, don't have to wait in line.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Will Jimmy Jazz be an easy cop? (Store not website)

Dude, no place will be an easy cop. you need to ask store. and you'll likely need to camp or atleast be there before the store opens

yes they are. I sold them in October though, namely because the midsole was starting to seperate BAD and the mesh just wouldnt return to its bone white condition.
you sold on ebay? size 13?
nope. sold them on the other site, size 10.5. had the retro card and OG box and sold them for the retail price of the 2011s.
oh ok. I bought some on ebay ds, weird I also paid $175 shipped
pimp.gif

unreal how lazy some of you guys are. we got guys asking if ndc will have these, to pm them a link, etc. You should be banned for asking if NDC will have these.

Bunch of leeches.

Oquim was 175 Euros + shipping? That's like copping them from PYS in the u.s...$279 USD.

Maybe it's my location, but it was $175 + $39.99 euros for shipping.  Thats $279 and change to Miami.

Maybe it's my location, but it was $175 + $39.99 euros for shipping.  Thats $279 and change to Miami.
I think he means www.oqiumstore.com.  They still has some scattered sizes...

How's footaction & footlocker on 34th looking like? What's the best time to get there so I don't leave empty handed
I got the whole day to myself so time isn't a problem... I refuse to pay $300 for them now

I have them in cart for 160euro plus 32,50euro. on xe.com 192,50 is $250.34
yeah its oqiumstore, its the same company.

Back
Top Bottom