Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

How's footaction & footlocker on 34th looking like? What's the best time to get there so I don't leave empty handed
I got the whole day to myself so time isn't a problem... I refuse to pay $300 for them now

i did a footaction midnight release years ago and went there at 5 pm with a short line. for the concords, i would definitely go early, probably at 2pm.

Man, are y'all telling me I might have gotten got on mental kicks? Are y'all telling me that the fakes are going for 250? My goodness. Should have been satisfied with the ones I have from 2000...but NO, get on niketalk, see those pictures, and i'm back on the hunt...and down 250 [emoji]128534[/emoji]

Wow 2pm is type early lol last time I did a camp out was for the dmp's back in 2006 I got there @ 9pm the day before .... Since then always paid more then retail for a pair but $300 is too much, I got my cool Greys, space jams and cdp 11/12 2 weeks before & paid only $50 more then retailThis is nuts!!!

funny story, I just checked ebay and many pairs of Cool Greys are going for retail or less.

so lesson here is for those that want more or miss out, wait until next December when people are too focused on the Columbias. you'll be able to get Concords for non-rape prices 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

funny story, I just checked ebay and many pairs of Cool Greys are going for retail or less.

so lesson here is for those that want more or miss out, wait until next December when people are too focused on the Columbias. you'll be able to get Concords for non-rape prices 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You do know half those pairs are early release pairs from asia. Most the sellers with a lot of pairs selling for "good prices" got them from overseas early release sellers.

For those who ordered off Crooked Tongues, dudes on the BC3 thread are still waiting for their pairs to arrive that they ordered back on Black Friday. Best of luck to ya with them

Man, am I crazy to say that people are going Fu#&!&@ NUTS over these? I mean...I'm kinda speechless. On another note, yes...The official pic does look like garbage and let me add this; As having owned (AND Sold) the SDS pair I had (with full disclosure also) and also having the OG's....I think these are going to be only a hair better than the early release pairs. To me, they were fine for an early release pair but the problem is that I was hoping that the difference in quality on the Sanctioned pairs would be more than just making sure the "23" was pasted on evenly and the tongue didn't say JoQdan. After paying close attention to my OG's and remembering the quality of the early release....I May not want these. Becoming a game time decision now...Especially with all this cray'ness!!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^
the official image makes them look like trash
thats weird! maybe jb doesnt want us to have high expectations on the PL cut and stuff... lol! thank God the hype here isnt that crazy so i'll check my pair/s with no hurry

there hasn't been very many posts with T shirts that you typically see for Jordan retro releases.....thats a good thing in some cases
laugh.gif
:

I did recently get a fitted to go with the Concords. I doubt I'll wear it much if at all, I really wanted it cause this is really the best looking concord themed cap I've seen and TBH I don;t care for the caps with the bulls 'windy city' logo.

The hat is made with a mesh like material like the uppers on the concord XI's

Shout out to Rakim23, AKA Johnny Kilroy, AKA a great NT'er for letting a brother jock his style a little.

Lol yeah you right...Im just a cheapskate like that and seeing some of y'all gettin em around $180 shipped...low sodium but its all g...Thanks y'all

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Wow 2pm is type early lol last time I did a camp out was for the dmp's back in 2006 I got there @ 9pm the day before .... Since then always paid more then retail for a pair but $300 is too much, I got my cool Greys, space jams and cdp 11/12 2 weeks before & paid only $50 more then retailThis is nuts!!!

Bro its up to you, i would go early to check the line to see how bad it is. if theres no one at 2, then come back and check every hour. When i line up, i like to be within the first 20 people there for a big store, and the first 5 for a small store. at 34th street, you should be able to get a pair without a problem if u go early enough.

Back
Top Bottom